Cold hands

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 1000stars, Oct 22, 2013.

1. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

As usual, I'm up late. Unable to sleep, I come to bed anyway. You're sleeping. I love watching you sleep, hearing you breathe, wondering what your dreams are.* I slide into bed with you, trying hard not to wake you.

I kiss your shoulder & run my hand over your chest. My hands are cold & they wake you. You give me a look. I just smile. "I'm sorry, my love. I didn't want to wake you."
    I rub my cheek along your chest & kiss it, working my way to your neck. I kiss your neck & lay my head into you, breathing you in. I hear you sigh, partially annoyed that I woke.

I ease my way across you, straddling you & lean over you, my cold hands planted on your chest. I look you in the eye for a moment before you place your hands on each side of my face & pull me into you, kissing me.

Your lips are warm & I love how
    warm you feel beneath my cold hands. You are perfect to me. I kiss you deeper, wanting to stay like this with you.

I pull away from our kiss to lay my forehead on yours, my nose to yours. I tell you that I belong to you in every way and kiss you again before sitting up.

I trace circles with my cold fingers across chest, down your ribs to your stomach. I lay my cold hands flat on you, running them up your sides & back
    across you're chest.

I lean back down into you, kissing you long & heavy. I stop. I lean over & whisper into your ear that I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to be near you. I kiss your ear before pulling away.

I kiss you as I unstraddle you. Since I had woke you, I wanted you to know how I felt. I settle in next you, one cold hand laid on your warm chest...

2. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

You lay your warm hand on top of mine and look to me. Your look says you're not going back to sleep any time soon. I smile to myself happily.

You pull my arm by the wrist to get me up. I have an idea that should entertain you for a bit. As I sit up, I pull my knees underneath me & kneel by your side.

I lay a cold hand on your cheek & kiss you longingly, as i run my other hand across your chest. I make slow, cold circles around one of your nipples before slowly trailing my finger across your chest to the other. I want you. I always want you.

I draw away from your lips and begin to kiss my way down your neck to your chest. While I'm kissing you, I slowly work my hands my hands down you. Lightly letting my cold fingers brush your nipples. I suck one gently, then the other.

I kiss the line down your sternum to your stomach. I pause for a moment to give you a
    smile as my cold hands reach farther down. I see you grimace as one of my cold hands lightly touches your hardening cock.

I pull my hand away & continue kissing my way from your stomach to your cock. I kiss the frenulum slowly & lightly before kissing down your shaft and kissing your balls.

I stop for a moment before I kiss my way back up your shaft, licking you every so often.* I run my lips across the head, turning my head to the side, my cheek on your abdomen, I kiss the tip.

You can feel my breath across your cock as I sigh when you run your hand into my hair onto the back of my head. I slowly lower my open mouth onto your cock, the head sliding slowly along my tongue as I close my lips around you. I suck you softly, feeling you grow harder in my mouth.

You push me on down your shaft, the head at my throat, gagging me. You hold me there for a moment before pulling me up you. I have a
    second to take a breath before your cock slowly fills my mouth again.

You work me up & down your cock in long deliberate strokes, sometimes pushing the head into my throat gagging me & holding me there. I feel everything. Your hand in my hair, you breathing under my hand on your ribs, your hard cock working in and out of my mouth, how wet & aching I am for you.

You pull me off your cock & to your mouth. I kiss you as I throw a leg across you. I can feel your hard cock beneath my wetness. I lower myself onto you, your shaft laying between my lips. I work my hips slowly forward & back, you shaft sliding along easily under me.

You push me up away from you and sit up. Running your hands along my breasts, tweaking & rolling my nipples as you push your hands upwards. Your hands slowly running up my neck & behind my ears.

You pull my head back & kiss my neck. Biting
    me softly every now & then.

I feel the head of cock below me & run my hand down your stomach to position you into me. Your cock sliding slowly into me as I ease myself onto you. I'm breathless at feel of you. Your hands in my hair, your teeth on my neck, your cock working in and out of me as I ride you, your heart beating & your breath under my hands on your chest.

I ride you faster, my knees holding tight against you. I pull my head from your grip & kiss the side of your neck & my teeth grazing you before I bite you slowly. I'm so close. Your touch, your kiss.

Your hands fall to my hips, pushing me hard down onto you. You filling me. I sigh onto your neck.

I rise again from you, you push me back down with growing urgency. I feel your breathing on me & ride you hard as urgent as you. I beg you to cum & you push me hard onto you. You shudder,* cumming in me, &
    whisper that I may cum now.

I cum hard on top of you. My pussy clenching onto your sensitive cock inside me.** I hear you gasp as I am breathlessly cumming against your chest, my teeth along the nape of your neck at your shoulder.

I'm spent against you, you arms around me, holding me. I finally catch my breath & look to you. I pull your face to mine and kiss you deeply not wanting this moment to end as I trail my cold hands down your back. You own me...

3. audirs4

Gold Member

Such a way with words 1000 Stars. Very sexy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice