Chilling out at night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kronnie, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

What would your idea of a romantic night be with your loved one ? ( does not inclued staying at home hehe)

laying on a beach girl/guy in your arms
    ( After a great meal and a few drinks. to settle back with a bottle or two to laze around till the sun comes up..)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Camping in a tent, snuggling close in the sleeping bag, listening to all the night sounds, then being awakened by the songs of the birds as the sun rises.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

(( Yeah thats a sweet one...ive done a lot of camping before usualy in the pine forests of france over the years))

( the reason i put the beach up as mine , is because ive rarely sen beaches , and i love the sounds of the waves crashing against the shore.))

4. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

Imagine the Colorado mountains in the middle of winter during the night. Snow is a foot or so deep on the ground and not a sound can be heard in the forest, except for a bit of wind every now and then. Now imagine a log cabin (turned modern day on the inside), near the top of one of these mountains. Outside on the deck, a small stone fireplace has a fire going. There on a pile of gigantic pillows would be my future wife and I. Talking, snuggling, staring into the starry winter sky.

That would be the perfect evening. Maybe I should find some pictures of my dream for reference...

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Funny you should say that as my cousin lives in the colorado mountains...( never been to america myself or canada )

Something like this you mean ?
    [​IMG]

6. African Giant

African Giant New Member

Ever see the film "the shining"? Thats what that pic reminds me of..

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

lols untill you said it i hadnt though that, but now .....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice