certin things make me brakeout

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SQ is the SQUAD, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SQ is the SQUAD

SQ is the SQUAD New Member

ive been a chronic masterbater since i was 12. i always used somethig to lube up a couple times a day and go for it. but as of the last 4 years, i noticed certin things make be brake out with a nasty looking rash. i did go see a sexual health doctor and get checked out. everythnigt came back fine. i guess i am causing laserations ans the perfume in certin lotions are causing me to brake out. it got to the point there is only one thing i can use. Lubriderm Dail moisturew fragrence free. i actually love the stuff. but every once in a while i run out, and being the horn ball i am i use something else. ill never learn. just one time and ill brake out. the worst part about it is once i brake out, wacking off makes it worse. it dosent heal unless i dont spank for a good 2 weeks. just throwing this in the air uncase any other guys have this problem

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My boyfriend and I were just talking about this last night. He said that sometimes he'd get a rash or dry skin (he has his foreskin) from masturbating too often and that the one surefire way to cure it is to rub semen on the rash/dry skin. It sounds weird but it literally takes care of it overnight. Might be worth a try anyway.

#2 Puss_in_boots, Nov 5, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2006
  3. SQ is the SQUAD

SQ is the SQUAD New Member

ha ha ha, ok, if i am stupid enought to use something i know will mae me brake out again ( i know i will), ill try that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice