Burning after masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Malkavian, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Malkavian

Malkavian New Member

This is kind of embarrassing but every now and then, rarely, after I spank the monkey I get a painful burning inside my shaft. It usually goes away after a bit and then I'm perfectly fine. I've experienced this for years now but it is very rare it happens. It happened last night so I just thought I'd come in here and see if anyone else has had this or knows what it is. It doesn't seem to be a major problem, it just hurts like hell when it happens and I'd like to avoid it in future.

2. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

Can you give us more details... does it happen randomly or is it after masturbating a lot in a short space of time? Is it a distinct burning sensation or could it be described as an ache?

3. p00shy

p00shy New Member

it might be an infection or something. get it checked my friend.

4. korax82

korax82 New Member

This happens to me occasionally and from personal experience I have attributed it to urinating too soon after ejaculation. If that is what you are doing I propose that you wait 10-15 minutes before doing so as that fixed my problems, otherwise yes I would get it checked out with your doctor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice