Bullet

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Londyn, May 24, 2016.

1. Londyn

Gold Member

So I got a new sex toy the bullet which I'm using right now. I have had the hardest and best orgasmes I have ever had. I love it. I want to show my man last night while I was blowing his dick but I hadn't sucked his dicked in a few days and I was craving his cock and cum. I deep throat sucked his cock which was so intense and tasted so good. I was a little upset that when he bust I barely tasted it cause his dick was so far down my throat I only tasted it when I had to swallow once. It just shot down my throat which he loved. I usually swallow half and let the rest go on my face but last night I needed that cum in my belly. It was so much and so thick I felt it on the back of my throat...I plan to drink more tonight

Paulmorgan411 likes this.
  2. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

they have different vibrators called the bullet so not sure which one you have,
    but I have one also and I love it also
    we have two of them and we use them on each other, which is really a turn on for both of us,

Amature and luv2taste like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice