Birth Control question

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TearyGirl47, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TearyGirl47

TearyGirl47 New Member

About a year and a half ago, I had a problem with my cycle and was put on birth control. I was given the birth control ring, which is a plastic ring that is inserted into the vagina. At the time I was not sexually active so having sex with the thing in was not a question for me. My doctor told me that she used the ring and that sex was totally comfortable. To make a long story short, I stoped using the birth control when the problem stopped.

Now that I am sexually active and am looking for a birth control I was wondering if anyone had tried the ring. Is it comfortable? Just give me a yell if you know anything.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sorry, but I can't help you out there. I have been consistently happy with the pill ever since the age of 16 or so. I once briefly tried the Depo Provera shot which is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I think there's at least one :sf member who has used the ring or who's girlfriend uses it. You could try our search feature. The link is next to the View New Posts link.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice