Bicuriour, normal?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by helyea, Sep 4, 2004.

1. helyea

helyea New Member

I have read alot stories about mmf, and wrote alot. The thought of sucking, playing with another cock turns me one (big time) while in the heat of sex, how would i go about finding out if i would like it? How could i find someone for me to find out if i would enjoy experimenting things with another guy before i was to get into a mmf 3some with my girl.

And whats so pleasurable about it? I very much enjoy having my ass licked and played with. But how can you find out if "playing" with another guy will be pleasurable? I havent even seen another guys dick.

Is any of this normal? Do alot of guys think about this?

2. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

I think about this a lot to

When I was in junior high my best friend and I started playing with each other. Believe me if you get turned on just thinking about it like I do you will love it. I think I'm pretty much bi. I don't mess around with him any more but I wish I still did. I like girls a lot to. I only had sex with a girl once. I find my self checking out girls more than guys, but when I masterbate thinking about guys sometimes turns me on more. It would be awsome to be in a mmf 3some. I have never had a dick in the ass all the way, but I want to. Guys like it in the butt because of the prostate gland.

3. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Not all bisexual/gay men like it in the butt.

4. Mix It Up

Mix It Up New Member

some do

I like anal pleasure I figured most would if they tried it.

5. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

i fantasise about being with another guy becuz its natural your only gay or bi if you actually do sumin with another guy.

6. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Actually a MMF threesome might be a fun place to discover if you enjoy being with a man sexually. As long as the expectation is that the three of you will play and explore what you feel comfortable doing together. Often during threesomes I have sucked the other guy’s dick taking turns with the woman. Or I have held him while she sucked him. The other guy and I also took turns going down on her. I found threesomes to include a lot of shared oral sex, cuddling, watching and fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice