Best way to have anal sex with a dildo? please help????

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Malcolm Reynolds, May 23, 2015.

1. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds New Member

Okay so I'm a 20 year old college student and well I love anal sex (I am a guy by the way) and well I live at home (dorms are 10k a semester) and I'm finding it hard to have good anal sex with my dildo. I have a real feel dildo with a suction cup and I can stick it wherever but I don't really have a good spot. I've tried chairs but being 6 ft tall and a bit on the big side squatting is immensely uncomfortable. I've also tried sitting on it but again I have to story of squat. I also only have one chair that works the rest are all plush or padded so the cup won't stick. I've tried bathtub, toilet, walls, glass, etc but nothing really works. I would love to have a girl wear a strapon and do me but I'm in between girlfriends at the moment so this is a bit hard. The dildo is average size so it's not too long but it's not tiny either maybe 6 or 7 inches. The thing is and I'm gonna get a bit graphic here. I love it rough so I really want to pound my ass out like hard but with glass I'm afraid i'll shatter the glass and also I don't have a place to brace and really ram my butt into the dildo. Any ideas? please help?

phish likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice