Being a Woman

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Essene, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Essene

Gold Member

I haven't had this feeling since I was 20. At that age I was wild and care free, as many 20 year olds seem to be. I would wear women's clothing. Nothing over the top like oh-so-many queens wear, but clothes that women wear. I kept it simple. I wore tight fitting jeans, jean shorts, and running shorts. The shirts I also kept simple. I hated low circular hem'd shirts, but adored V-necks and normal shirts.

When I was younger, I was almost always mistaken for a female. Back then I had dreads, so it was difficult to pinpoint my sex because the hair was long. As I grew older I cut them off, and usually had facial hair because I wanted to be identified as a man. That worked.

I'm writing this because I recently cross dressed as a woman. I received many compliments. Some people responded with "finally,"because they know that I'm a very open person. It felt amazing. It was so freeing.
    I felt like this guy:
    [​IMG]
    It was like breathing out a breath of air which held the concern with anything that was bad in my life.

I had fun.

When I was in etero, the doctors told my parents that I was a female. They had a name picked out, they bought the clothes, they talked to me as if I was a female. I'm unsure of the science behind this period of development, but I have suspected that it might have something to do with it. When I want to be manly, I'm manly. When I want to be feminine, I'm feminine. It works either way. I'm not trying to be vane, but I do well in both suits.

I have often thought about being a woman. Since modern science hasn't been able to perfect all aspects of a human body, I wouldn't have to worry about having a period. I get exactly what I want sans what I consider to be "the bad." But I don't want to forsake being a man either. I love being a guy. I also love pretending to be a woman.

There are societal norms that come along with either sex, obviously. I have experienced both, BUT since I am a male, I have experienced the ones that females experienced differently and, perhaps, that should be analyzed with more scrutiny.

There's far more to this post, but I'm a bit inebriated- so I'll leave it at this for now.

Oh, P.S.-
    I don't want anyone to thing that this title suggests that because I dressed as a woman, and have been treated as a woman before that it makes me one. Brain chemistry decides that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice