Beginning Arousal

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Logger, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Logger

Gold Member

Early Foreplay is ften through massaging my wife's back.

I also like to drab my tip over her legs.

I kiss the middle of her calves.

I am just listing out some beginning ideas to keep inmind. There are many timew when my wife is watching TV. That I can approch her for fun. I feel that I should be approaching her more often, in more ways, so I started this thread. Sometimes my wife will be watching somethng I don't realize is important to her, so I will get a rejction, but not very often. Usually my wife is just watching tV as a relaxing time pastime.

2. igor

Gold Member

You're going to have to explain this one. I have no idea what my tip is, let alone how to drab it. :lol

3. mickey-dee

mickey-dee New Member

Looks like someone is a little excited

4. Logger

Gold Member

Should be "Drag my tip over her legs." My wife seems to enjoy the touch of the tip of my penis across her calves or thighs. I sometimes approach her in a crawling position. I crawl around on all fours, and look for places to cuddle with my thigh, above my knees.

Sometimes I like to just lie next ot my wife, and caress her with one hand or another , boobs or pubic mound. Just starting out, taking my time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice