Been having PMS-like symptoms for a week and still no bleeding...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ViviWannabe, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

I thought maybe this was the best place for this topic.

I have been having cramps, backache, nausea, fatigue, and increased weight (between 5 and 10 pounds) for the last week and I have not started bleeding yet. I know sometimes you get PMS before you start (that's why it's called pre-menstrual syndrome) but it's never been more than three days for me. I am starting to get worried. Am I sick or pregnant? I can't see the doctor because I don't have insurance and I can't afford it. I really hope that if I'm sick, it's not something serious. I really hope I'm not pregnant, my BF is SO not ready to be a father...

2. Cutie

Cutie New Member

If you're late take a test. Theres no point in hoping people will tell you "yep you preggo" since I'm sure you can't check urine on line.

PMS can last from 1 to 2 weeks (water retention, sore breasts and weight gain being the most predominant signs).

3. ViviWannabe

ViviWannabe New Member

Yeah, I took a few tests. All positive. I'm pregnant.

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

well... *hugs* i duno if thats a congrats hug or not... have you told the father?

5. Jayce

Gold Member

Congratulations. Hopefully some overtime at work is available because it's quite a costly thing. A friend of mine just gave birth, and she worked until she was 7 months pregnant. Her boyfriend started doing 14 hour shifts everyday from the day he knew she was pregnant.

Sounds like this isn't such a happy thing, though. Sorry to hear. I assume no precautions were used? Best of luck to you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice