Bad lovers?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Oct 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

Anyone ever had experiences with bad lovers/kissers etc. This is purely for venting (and for those reading, entertainment) purposes.
    A :)

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Yes, I've had my share of lousy kissers & lousy lovers. You would have thought I would have given it more thought...if he isn't a very good kisser, the chances of him being magnificent in bed are low. But no, I gave them the benefit of the doubt & got hot and bothered for nothing (they were both tiny men...max. size of 3 inches hard!). Luckily, I've learned a lot since then & I don't make the same mistakes twice.

3. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

shellen,
    ever had the experience of a great kisser, lousy lover....my first was that way, and since i had no one to compare it to at the time i spent 3 years thinking he "had" to be good in the sack...boy was i wrong....he was pretty small in size and although that doesn't matter...he was just not attentive....wasn't into too much foreplay...and in all, the passionate kisses faded too. I'd get a peck while having sex...how horrible is that...then he'd just go to sleep. The guy i'm dating now...quite amazing...don't wanna make his head too big so i don't tell him exactly how wonderful..just hint. He loves to kiss, and so do i, so that's great....and in bed he just lasts for a very long time, i think it's alot to do with the prozac he takes, but jesus....i'll spare you all the details...=)

dana

4. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Dana, Sounds like you've got a good one on your hands now.:D No, I've never experienced a great kisser bad lover kind of guy. Hopefully I won't!:D

What's up with some men not wanting kiss much? I love it & it's one of the things that really gets me going, but I've never found a guy that enjoys it much (well, except for at the beginning of a relationship anyway).

5. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

i completely understand.....it's like once you have sex for a while...they lose their desire for just making out and/or kissing...

I always miss the "just making out" part once you start the whole act it seems you can't go back sometimes...maybe it's just the boys....

can we get a guy's input here?

dana

6. dean159

dean159 New Member

I was once with a girl who had just thrown up. We were both pretty drunk but nevertheless it wasn't a particularly pleasant experience

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This thread is four years old and is therefore closed. Please start a new thread if you wish to discuss this issue further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice