[Ask a Guy] + [Ask a Girl]: Shaving the "Brown Eye"

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by mr_orgasmo, Jul 27, 2009.

1. mr_orgasmo

mr_orgasmo New Member

I have searched the forum for awhile and have not found a very suitable answer to these 2 questions I am having.

Girls (who penetrate their man's ass): Do you prefer his ass shaved completely, a little hairy, or pretty much untouched?

Guys: If you do shave back there, how do you do it? I have tried just bending over and reaching back using a disposable, but i got a 1 inch cut and it haulted role reversal sex for a week, so what methods are you using?

2. bmondeguy

bmondeguy New Member

Hmm, wax? I think there was a thread here a while ago that mentioned "Boyzilians", i.e. Brazilian waxes for, ahem, boys. Or you could just ask for help from the partner?

3. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I'd never get near my ass with a razor. I do shave my balls with my regular razor but would have to go get waxed if I wanted to do my ass. The girl that does my wife's waxing says she waxes several men...I've been tempted to give it a shot.

4. Squirt

Squirt New Member

I prefer my man to be completely shaved back there when we are having a little back door play. He shaves the most of it by himself but then I step in to lend him a hand and finish it up for him.

5. Slowdance

Slowdance Member

My mate is fuzzy, and I don't mind. I pretty much like him how he is, in that respect.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've been shaving for years, and besides maybe a tiny nick, have never really cut myself. Shaving the arsehole isn't all that easy though, so you've got to take your time, soak in hot water for a while, lather up with good shave cream/gel, and use a good, sharp razor. It takes some funny positions in the tub to get it all. :lol I really prefer Gillette Mach 3 razors, I find they do the best job and are very safe.

7. Whiskey

Whiskey New Member

How do you do it??? very carefully :D but seriously, I have done it on many occasions, just be very careful and don't be in a hurry. All and all wax is the "best" way to do it. But not everybody has it in them to go get it done.:eek

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice