Are you a toy enthusiast and/or writer?

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MyIcarus, Dec 22, 2010.

1. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

I've noticed quite a few of our members are educated and very well versed. I am looking for individuals who would like to have their opinions and views, as well as sex toy reviews for my website. Your opinions and and/or articles will be seen by shoppers and utilized to help customers decide on a product. This is something fun to do in your free time, and will be sporadic at best. Currently I am focusing on sexual education, as well as product developement...being a newer company means I have to play catchup. lol If you are interested, feel free to either reply to this posting - or contact me via PM. While I am currently unable to offer money for this service, the situation may change in the near future and I may be able to toss some toys your way to help you "review!" ;)

2. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

I would LOVE to write reviews for you! I sent a sample review to your website, please contact me if you are interested! :)

3. Flame

Flame New Member

Hello. I am interested in your offer and would be very happy to write a review for your website. Please feel free to PM me with details. Thanks!

4. redlacesexblog

redlacesexblog New Member

i'm happy to write a review. you can review my writing on my blog, easily googled. the name is my username.

good luck with your new venture!

robin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice