Anyone like me

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by betyoucantwait, Nov 8, 2010.

1. betyoucantwait

betyoucantwait New Member

Just wanting to know how many people are like this or where like this. In the bedroom i am wanting to try pretty much everything that i can think of. the only things i wont do are anything dead, not human, related to me and i am a fussy eater so there are some kinds of food that i will want to keep out the bedroom but apart from them i want to try everything i can think of or do what i have already tried again.

Hope i have put this in the right place

2. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Going to go ahead and move it to general discussion since we aren't discussing any particular fetish or such.

3. igor

Gold Member

Not sure what your question really is.

4. Godiva

Godiva Member

I think he wants to know if he is the only person willing to try nearly everything in the bedroom.
    I'll admit when i first thought of sex i only wanted to do missionary, and even then i didn't want any thrusting.
    Since then, lol, i've opened up to a lot, positions i don't have any qualms over but i don't have fetishes of sorts so there are many things i'm not willing to try.
    It isn't a problem unless your partner thinks it is, if they are willing all the more power to you. Have fun!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice