Anyone familiar with Vancouver BC?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by smallpackage, Dec 19, 2006.

1. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I am taking my girlfriend to Vancouver BC for a Christmas present. I plan on taking her there in the next couple of months or so. I was wondering if any of you folks are familiar with that area and could recommend a good hotel, some restaurants and some local recreation (either indoors or outdoors)

Thanks in advance.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

When do you plan on going?

I lived there for 6 months in 2002, I am a little rusty, but should be able to help some. What are you looking to do there?

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I am thinking about going in a couple of months if possible. I don't want there to be snow, but I can handle cold or rain.

I am not sure what I want to do there. It is just a place that me and her have both always wanted to go. I hear it is very beautiful and the people are extremely friendly.

I am pretty open to suggestions, as I have no idea what is there!

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

All I know is that I'm just about as far away from there as you can get, yet still be in Canada. :) Oh, and it's on the West coast, and has an unusual climate compared to everything East of the Rockies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice