Advice Needed

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by alias, Sep 15, 2007.

  1. alias

    alias New Member

    Sep 15, 2007
    Likes Received:
    I wasn't sure which sub-forum to post this under.

    Here's the situation. I'm an 18 year old male that goes to an all-guys high school. For the longest time, I've considered myself bi-sexual. I've had sex with girls before, but never a guy. Being that I go to an all-guy school and I have an equally strong attraction toward men, I'm always having fantasies about expressing my bi-sexual desires. I have plenty of guy friends (Needless to say), but I don't know how/if I want to approach them about it, because I don't want to jeapordize my relationship.

    I leave for college in a few months, and I don't want to leave here a "gay virgin" just like I didn't want to leave as a straight virgin. I want to experiment before I go to school, so I have an idea of what I want. The only thing is, I don't (at the moment) want to have a "relationship" with a guy, I just want to experience the sexual aspect. Any advice on how to approach someone about this?
  2. cook74

    Gold Member

    Jul 21, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Sydney, Australia
    I would advise going out of the school environment when seeking a same sex partner unless you are sure one of your friends is gay or bi. Young homophobic men can be very cruel.

    Do you have a partner from school in mind already? If you do be careful, some fantasies should stay just that.


    One of my friends came out when he was still at high school in New Zealand, and the exact opposite was true. He actually gained popularity, although he did mention that there were some taunts, it was nothing serious.

    Good Luck Alias :tup
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice