A tragic tale

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ninja08hippie, Oct 13, 2012.

1. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I am not the smartest creature in the forest, but I'm happy. I basically walk back and forth on my property, getting rid of trespassers, all of whom peacefully turn around. But not on this day. Today there was a new intruder, a tall red man. He was bounding towards me at a fantastic speed compared to me, but he seemed very mobile and I thought it would be quite obvious that I am not too maneuvering that well. I figure that he will avoid me, but what is he doing? Dear god, he's coming down on me, so I hide in my shell. He bounces off and I take a breath, knowing that I briefly avoided death, but what is this? I am suddenly being picked up, good lord, he's carrying me upside down with him. He throws me and I saw a prayer as I feel poor mushroom creatures being crushed under my shell without my control. Above me I see the red man hop into the water, where he found a fire flower and proceeded to slaughter the slow moving fish. Fear the red man.

2. mrcock

Gold Member

so what you took?

:lol

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Mario the monster. :lol

4. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I heard another turtle saw the red man jump off a cliff with a pet yoshi, then he jumped off it's back to make the jump.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice