A small something to pass the time.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 1000stars, Aug 13, 2013.

1. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

I find myself lying in the bed with an unexplained ache down below. I don't expect anyone to be home for a few more hours so I'm slowing circling my cllit with a finger, feeling it grow larger with each pass. I slide two fingers inside myself and slowly start working them in & out. I close my eyes concentrating on my fingers working my wet pussy & thumb rubbing my clit.

I'm ready to cum when I hear "stop!" I almost jump out my skin, eyes flying open. I want expecting you home! Your look says I'm caught & you have a plan as walk towards the bed. I smile, glad you're here. I could seriously use the help.

You tell me to lay across the bed &hang my head off the edge while getting the glass dildo from the drawer. I do as you tell me quickly, hoping for relief soon. I lay there and watch you undress. Your beautiful cock hanging in front of my face.

You tweak my nipples & I sigh happily then start licking your cock. I feel the soft skin of it beneath my tongue. I pause for a moment to run it across my cheek. I place my hands on your hips, no hands allowed unless told to use them. I know this well.

You gently play with my nipples, rolling them between your fingers, slightly pinching them ever so often. I push my hips toward you, begging you to give attention to my agonized pussy while I suck the head of your cock greedily. You thrust your hips, driving your cock deep into my throat where you hold me pinned for a moment.

I feel your fingers around my engored clit, squeezing & rolling it as you slide the dildo into me. I concentrate on your cock to keep from cumming but my body betrays me & my hips rotate getting closer to orgasm. You pull out of my throat & thrust steadily into my mouth, long deep strokes that grow quicker & more urgent.

My moans of urgency tell you how close I am. I moan onto your cock. I'm about to cum as you work the dildo in & out of wetness. You tell me that I may. I cum hard, my body shuddering as you continue my release. I almost scream but your cock catches the muffled sounds I make as you fuck my mouth. You pull out of my mouth & drive back, cumming hard into mouth. The head of your cock spurting into my throat, I am still cumming as I swallow what you have given me.

You slowly withdraw from throat & pussy then lay next to me on the bed. I shiver as you pull from me already feeling empty. I always want you, you know this. I'm happy as I curl into your side.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

My clit is flattering like a butterfly on acid. Thank you.

3. 4wantnu

4wantnu New Member

I now have an Explained ache down below as i feel something start to grow. thanxz for that vision it was quite intense now its time to drop my drawers and head to bed!!

4. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

That is my goal. Lol!

5. 4wantnu

4wantnu New Member

thanks Ill be thinking of you 1000Stars

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice