[Ask a Guy] A question about the grooming habits of women you meet during your normal day

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Alwaysonmymind, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Alwaysonmymind

Alwaysonmymind New Member

Firstly, I should probably state that I prefer women not to shave their pubes off completely. I like a nicely trimmed bush, but nothing too full-on (although my wife hasn't shaved for quite a few months and I LOVE her full bush!!).

However, I've been out with many women over the years and come across a range of grooming - from full-on, to completely bald and I know that there's a wide range of styles going on out there and that the age of a woman indicates nothing!

Anyway, getting to the point....I seem to spend an amazing amount of time wondering if just about every woman I come across in day to day life (family aside) has completely shaved, neatly trimmed or full on pubes. What I would give to have X-ray vision!!!

I spoke to a mate about this a few months ago and he had never really thought about it before, but when I saw him at the weekend, he told me that I've got him at it now!

Anyway, am I a bit weird, or do other fella's have this longing to know? ??? :dgrin

#1 Alwaysonmymind, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011
  2. phil anderer

phil anderer New Member

3. Beach

Beach New Member

Not really either but in my experience in somewhat recent times, they were all bald eagle to a tee. I guess I assume all ladies are these days.

4. awakened

awakened New Member

No , your not weird at all. I wonder myself about men and women these days. Seeing someone at a store that is atrractive and think to myself mostly how wild they are during sex, but also what they reveal under their clothing. I myself will keep mine shaven and or trimmed for the rest of my days as long as my body allows.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My own practices regarding shaving/trimming change with my moods. I've only recently returning to a "landing strip" after months of a full bush. My partner doesn't care ever way.

I do look at men and women of all ages and wonder what is going on under their clothing. :D

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

On some men I'm attracted to I wonder how big they are. Like this one particular manager that I work with on a daily basis.

7. Alwaysonmymind

Not really mate, thats why I'm so curious about it. In my recent experience there's a whole range of styles going on and not always how you expect it - I have slept with women in their 20's who are extremely hairy and women in their 50s who are completely shaven.

8. Alwaysonmymind

I've never really thought about women doing the same thing! :eek :lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice