A Night Out

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mb91, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Mb91

Gold Member

Me & my wife Sandi went out one night had a few drinks with dinner, after dinner I wanted to stop by the bar for a drink or two. When we walked in there was about 15 guys that all turned around a stared at Sandi till we sat down at a table. She had on a short mini skirt & a low cut top. I got turned on that they were still staring at her after we had sat down. The thoughts in my head was going wild at this point so I reached under her skirt & ripped her panties off her while everyone watched, set her torn panties on the table for all eyes to see. She was shocked and asked what the hell I was doing; I told her that the fun was getting ready to start. I went up to the bar to get us a drink while waiting one guy told me how sexy my wife was, I said to him if you want to know how sexy she was to wait till the pool game started then come back to join us. We started a game every time she bent over her shirt would pull up and reveal her sexy ass. At this point all eyes were on her. The man I spoke with at the bar came walking up to us. I pushed Sandi on the pool table, then looked at him and said she’s all yours after I pulled her skirt up to reveal her bare pussy. She was so shocked that could not say a word or move, by the time she had realized what I was doing it was too late, the guy rammed his hard cock in her bare pussy. She let out a load moan.

Invigorated, Mikey22 and HotForHoney like this.
  2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

wow! how the rest of the night go

3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Yes! You must continue this!

4. Invigorated

Gold Member

Nothing like the direct approach for a fun evening!!
    Love combining placing panties on the table with a pool game.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice