A nice titfuck

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, May 10, 2015.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

After the titfuck story I enjoyed reading I decided to share mine.
    My friend comes over and the usual sex follows. She is wet, I am hard and dripping precum - going inside her is quick and easy, and lovely especially that I had to do without for days because of my job.
    My cock made her orgasm a couple of times and I kept going but while it felt so good I knew that feeling on my cock that going inside her was not going to make me cum even if this was wanted.
    I end up going soft so I continued doing things for her until she asked me to stop, she was tender from a 2 week absence of sex.
    During our snuggling she said I HAD to cum, to let myself go and I could only agree but I said nothing else.
    Not long after in the conversation she said that maybe I could rub somewhere else. "SURE" is all I said.
    We moved in position, not her lying down like last time because I shot a nice mess on her chest.
    Leaning on cushions against the headboard I placed my cock between and started rubbing.
    It was half hard but it soon got full hard, things were feeling good between.
    During the titfuck I got close twice and stopped and she felt it twitch - she loved knowing I was feeling good.
    then on the third time I decided to let it go. I told her to squeeze her breasts tighter and I kept the head low between them instead of rubbing shaft and head. My breathing got quicker, started moaning and stiffened a bit at first, then I started rubbing a little bit. this time my ejaculation was contained between her breasts, she loved feeling the warm cum and knowing I had the relief I needed. After that I helped her clean her cleavage.
    Next time I will see if she likes more spreading or keeping it cleaner :D

Later on she sucked me back to life enough to give her 2 more orgasms and I was done.

awsumcpl.01, Mb91, whybother and 3 others like this.
  2. whybother

Gold Member

Nice. I love titty fucking. This made me hard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice