A little nerd

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by billytk1977, Sep 17, 2015.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Ok, so i may be a nerd, but i was ask by someone at work just how much is a ton of cash worth. Well i got bored and did the math. First off any paper bill of US currency weighs 1 gram. And while there are technically 453.xxx grams to a pound i calculated at an even 454 for easy figuring. So the final equation would be D*454*2000=S
    where D is denomination and S is the sum. So a ton of one dollar bills would be worth 908,000.00.

Nerdy, yes. But now i know and so do you.

We all got some nerd or geek in us, so do it, nerd out with me.

10_3XL, lucky5338, sensless and 4 others like this.
  2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks Billy...I learned another thing today!! xo

billytk1977 likes this.
  3. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

You forgot the grime and coke factor. Although fresh new bills weigh out at 1 gram, you have consider the G&C factor. which as follows. Denominations of ones and fives are on average waded up in a pocket, of a working man, who is working a sweaty job, leaving body oil residues of up to .023 of a gram per bill. Take in the factor that men working these jobs will carry a high percentage of these denominations while the ladies will carry the larger denominations. The factor 74 % of these bills will have the G factor present. Denonminations of 10s and 20s are relatively pretty clean and spend their life in a wallet or purse. Fifties and hundreds tend to be clean bills as well, with the exception of a coke factor present of .013 grams. on 20% of the bills.
    So you factor these numbers in as follow. .74 x 454=335.96 x 1.023=343.68 for G factor of lower denominations and .26 x 454=118.04 x1=118.04 for conventional standard 1 gram weight of lower denominations. Bringing the new factor weight of 461.72 grams for the G factor of lower denominations , which means you have a skew of 7.72 grams per pound. When you times this by 2000 the skew becomes significant at a 15440 grams or 34 pounds per ton. Although the C factor arives at a much smaller skew the higher denominations are astronomical of accounting without the G&C factor in the equation. Hows that for some nerd accounting and science. :p lol

Sweetlysad, sensless and billytk1977 like this.
  4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    This is true. I calculated the weight and amount using freshly printed bills that was uncirculated and fresh print. However even with that deviation in weight it would only represtent a diffrence of no more than 150.00, or in laymans terms, possibly one less lap dance on a night you would never forget.

sensless and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  5. Dog_E_Ryder

Gold Member

Damn it Billy!! You through in a whole other factor I hadn't considered in lower denominations!! The TP/HSN factor!! ON Hot Summer nights talcum powder factor on money will be multiplied by a higher determined factor value, therefore a stripper performing lap dances on a hot summer nights will leave a much heavier residue on the lower denominations of bills. All kinds of variables like humidity and fast or slow music could throw the skew rate on the G factor off of tare. This is going to take some new calculations. The G & S factor scale will have to be re-written. ;)

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

image.jpg

This is what I expected to see

billytk1977 likes this.
  7. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Exactly. Then you also have to con d ider the full nude who accept tips with mouth, also the one in g string with anal tip. Then there is the male strippers wh i get cash. That also does not factor in prelube or cum from dropped dollars.

Like i said, i calculated using fresh bills. There are too many factors to properly know about the lower bills.

Dog_E_Ryder likes this.
  8. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I like the purple ones

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Using the original formula that solution - $908,000.00 USD - is (eerily) the exact number my finance advisor calculated I'd need to retire at age 60.

So, between now and then I need to save up a literal ton of cash! :eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice