A confession

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wawoo, Oct 9, 2008.

1. wawoo

wawoo New Member

I don't have a girl friend right now. And one of my co-workers' ass is gorgeous. I was following her walk out of the building and starring at her god damn fine ass all the time.
    I know that was not right, so I appologize to her here, :)
    And I could not promise I would be a better gentleman later. :p

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Dude, stare all you want. Admire that ass, fantasize about fucking that ass doggie style, and enjoy it. And if you get a chance to fuck that ass doggie style, take it! Life is short, and we only live once.

BD

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Nothing wrong with admiring from afar, dude. I have a hard time not staring at times, too. There is this girl at my work, and I saw her in the pool at my college. She was so beautiful in her bathing suit, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

4. Adonis47

Adonis47 New Member

There's this pretty young thing that is just starting at my job, that I can't wait to admire a little bit more...

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Oh, look, look, look, then look some more. I love to look, especially at the young men! I flirt with everyone, and it's ok. I especially love to tinker with the waiters and waitresses at our favorite haunts...mmmmmm...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice