Zombies!!!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by paintedblue, Apr 5, 2011.

1. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

In a smoky candle-lit room, a man speaks from the shadows in the most concerning manner..
    “We have all heard the stories. The undead.. roaming the earth in search of brains. Movie after movie has been made on this very premise. Well, I’m here to tell you people, they got it all wrong. Sure..Zombies want something… but it’s not brains.
    Pussy.
    Yup, that beautiful pink pocket of silken love. Surprised? You shouldn’t be. Zombies are just like everyone else, they… just want.. to.. GET LAID!!”
    He lunges from the shadow, briefly exposing his partially decomposed appearance to the candlelight as he grasps the cheerleader, pressing her deep into the couch.
    “Fucking Stop it Tommy!! You’re going to get make-up on my outfit!!”
    “Aw c’mon Tif.. You ruined the moment!” he complains, taking another hit from the cheap plastic bong.
    “Look.. I told you this before,” she says, throwing him onto the floor, “I can’t... I have a boyfriend.”
    “Yeah (cough cough).. Some boyfriend. If he is so great, then where is he tonight?” Tommy questions her as he takes another rip.
    “He had to help his grandmother move” she says, almost trying to convince herself that his story is ironclad.
    “On HALLOWEEN NIGHT? Pfft! Who the fuck moves at 10:30 PM??? Seriously?? Look... I know you like the guy and all.. whatev, but he is a dirt-bag. Jessica told me that she saw him rubbing all up on some chick at Danny’s party last week, but hey, you think what you want. ”
    “He’s not that bad” she says
    “Well, if he isn’t so bad, then why did you ask me to leave my Aunt’s costume party to come over here tonight? You know what, fuck it.. don’t answer that.. I’m going upstairs to get a drink”
    Tiffany slumps down in the couch cushions. She has known for weeks that Dave was fucking around on her, but she didn’t know what to do about it. They were supposed to be getting a place together after school after graduation.
    “Fuck.. I have the worst luck with guys” she thought to herself. He did treat her like shit, and ever since 4th grade, Tommy had always been there for her no matter what.
    Like someone had turned on the light switch in her head. “Tommy”.. she muttered to herself. He was the one she had really been looking for all along. He may not be Captain of the football team like Dave, but at least he treated her with respect.
    “Well” she thought “I guess I can kiss homecoming queen goodbye now.”

2. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

She lifted her pleated Silver & Blue Cheerleading skirt, sliding down her white laced thongs, exposing her baby soft labia.
    Tommy, flustered, fumbled around in the kitchen cabinet, finally settling on a thick glass beer mug. “I don’t know why I fucking bother with her sometimes. “
    CLANK!!
    “What the hell was that?” Tommy goes out the back door to investigate the sound.
    CLANK!!
    “Hey buddy... what the fuck are you doing over there?” He shouts towards the dark silhouette by trash cans. “Quit fucking around before I call the cops!” he yells. The man does not respond.
    He edges closer to the figure. Holding the mug like a club, he reaches out to grab the man by the shoulder “Look man, I’m not fucking kidding, get the hell out of here or I’m gonna bust your.. WHAT THE FUCK!!”
    The grisly image freezes Tommy in his tracks. The man’s forehead looked as though it had been scooped out with a melon baller. One eye was completely missing, while the other was clouded over in a grisly white haze. What little skin he had, hung from his cheek bones like dirty wet t-shirt on a clothesline.
    Instantly the man lunged at Tommy, biting him in the neck. Tommy pulled the attacker from his neck, and swung with all his might smashing the beer mug across the side of the man’s head. It was like hitting a over-ripe cantaloupe with a shotgun. What remained of the head sprayed across the trashcans as the body went limp and crumpled to the ground.
    “Wwwhh.. thhh.. fuck???“ Tommy stammered, making his way back to Tiffany’s house. In the bathroom, he quickly washed his hands free of any evidence. His zombie makeup had prevented the man from inflicting much more than just a little scrape on his neck. “Fucking nut job” he said, looking at his wound in the mirror.
    Then he started to feel a bit.. strange… a tingle began to rise in his lower extremities…

Tiffany laid there on the couch. “What the fuck is taking him so long??” She change her position on the couch so that when he came downstairs, there would be no question as to what she wanted. She ran her fingers between her lips, rubbing her clit ever so lightly so that her lips would sparkle in the candlelight.
    She could hear Tommy make his way down the stairs. “Christ, he sounds like he is going to come through the stairs” she thought.
    Just as she sees him enter the room, she says in her sexiest voice “I made you a snack to go with your drink”

3. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Tommy stood in the doorway just staring at her naked body. He stumbled about the room, making his way to the couch.
    “Puuuusssssyyyy” he groans as he buried his face between her legs.
    “You’re so silly “ she says, as she scoots her as into the cushions to allow Tommy better access.
    Tommy grips her legs tightly to hold her in place as he drags his tongue up and down her labia in a teasing motion. Each trace of his tongue getting closer and closer to her slit, then pulling back. The anticipation was almost too much for her to bear. He continued to glide his moistened lips down her inner-thigh, kissing her softly along the way. Each tiny peck sent little tingles up her leg as he made his way back towards her pussy, stopping to allow his warm breath cascade across her lips. Unable to take anymore, she lunges her hips forward and drives her sopping wet pussy against his warm waiting mouth.
    Tommy locked onto her like a pit-bull. With her clit firmly between his lips, he began to suckle it like a calf to its mother’s nipple. His lips working with surgical precision pulling the hood back to expose the sensitive bud. She was rendered speechless, but her body was speaking volumes. Each little flick of his tongue against her panic button was met with a determined grind of her hips. He found her “spot” and was mastering her domain with every move. Her body began to quiver as she neared climax
    Faster and faster... She drove her pussy harder and harder against his mouth as if she were trying to open a beer bottle with her clit. It was all he could do to keep locked on to her as she rocked her body faster and faster.
    Committed to her pleasure, he slid two fingers deep into her while still licking her clit. Her pussy was quivering faster like a Chihuahua in a snow storm, almost sucking his fingers down to the knuckle. He began to pound her wet hole without mercy, sloshing her juices against his chin as he continued his two-pronged assault on her vagina.
    “FUCK YES!!” She cried out. Her ecstasy couldn’t be contained. She had never been eaten out like this before. The feeling was almost indescribable, to the point of pure perfection. Each move seemed to be born directly from her own thoughts.
    He felt her body pulse as his valiant efforts came to fruition.
    “MMMm.. “ she cooed as her pussy let loose it’s slippery bounty. He kept his mouth locked tightly against her so as not to spill a single drop of her juices. She could feel it gush out with each orgasmic spasm, running like a torrid river from her body. He lapped at her opening, sucking on her labia like a ripe peach before driving his tongue deep into her in an effort to extract the last remnants of her sweet sugar.
    “You are an animal” she says, still tingling from the mother of all orgasms.
    “Puussssyyyy” he calls to her.

4. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

“OK silly” she laughs “you can lose the zombie act now.”
    “Puuuusssyyy… “He moans once again, driving his mouth against her glazed pussy lips once more.
    “Hold on.. I can’t take much more of that… “she warns. Tommy grabs her tightly again, locking her down. “Tommy.. Are you listening?”
    “Tommy??”
    Tommy looks up at her, his eyes milked over, with her juices dripping from his chin.
    “Puuuusssyyy” he moans back to her.
    “Oh Tommy… “ Tiffany calls back to him, sliding her hips towards his mouth once again “you MONSTER!”
    <Camera pans to outside shot of home. Similar moans of ecstasy could be heard coming from several of the houses in the neighborhood.>

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

More!
    That was really cute/sexy. I demand moreeeee :p

6. Godiva

Godiva Member

Pretty funny...Some of your metaphors made me laugh :)

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

See now if this is how zombies really were, nobody would be afraid of it. Hell, some of us might welcome it. :phat

8. Moon

Moon New Member

Thanks PB, I loved that xx

9. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Thanks everyone!! I wrote this one a while back for a female friend.. she was a big zombie fan, and returned the favor with some very <ahem> explicit photos :).
    My writing style is a bit sloppy at times, and there are only so many ways to say "He put his cock in her", so I try to keep my readers engaged in not only the sex, but the story as well. I glad you guys enjoy it!! I'll be sure to write more, as this site is quite inspiring to say the least.

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hey PB that was pretty cool shit you going to be good for this site dude.