Zoloft!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Aug 30, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

My wife has just started taking Zoloft (again) and I'm wondering if anyone here has taken this drug without losing their sex drive or ability to orgasm. Last time she took it, she did have difficulty in bed, but I was able to get her over once. It was the biggest orgasm she ever had before or since in 37 years.

2. Paula

Gold Member

Zoloft I think is taken in times of depression.

So, normaly sex drive is a prob I think.

Forget to mention: her best orgasm in 37 years. Well maybe she was relaxed after all

#2 Paula, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

This time she's taking it to help her sleep, per her doctor. Her mind races all the time, and this is an effort to slow it down and reduce anxiety. That big orgasm she had way back when was the result of both of us giving our all to make it happen. I was licking her clit, and each time she tried to give up, I would "re-start" with a different stroke and rhythm until she was finally able to go over. She wasn't relaxed, she worked for it. I hope things aren't the same this time.

And yes, normally her sex drive is normally pretty low, but with lots of foreplay she becomes very responsive. I fear that her responsiveness will diminish because of the drug.

#3 pbs, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

It decreases all emotion so I can understand it being difficult.

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I've taken zoloft for depression before and it didn't decrease my sex drive one bit. It actually didn't change it at all. Of course everyone is different in how they react to different drugs. Hopefully the same will happen for your wife as it did for me.