Yummy!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by loveit247, Jul 14, 2008.

1. loveit247

Gold Member

It is cold here in Cape Town, I am talking FREEZING!
    Last night SO and I lit a huge roaring fire, opened a bottle of nice red wine (very cliche' I know) and settled down to watch a movie.

It was nice and cozy by the fire and he came and sat on an ottoman behind me while I was on the floor. I turned around and in a playful, loving way started kissing his crotch. He told me it was making him hard and sure enough it was. I told him I wanted his cock and he took it out of his jeans for me. I sucks him all the way in. It was sooo sexy, he was gasping and shuddering. His cock would get really hard and a nice big bead of precum would leak out for me to suck off.

He put his hand on my head indicating for me to stop before he cums. I turned around and slipped my pants down just far enough to expose my pussy. He got off the ottoman and fucked me doggy until he came. It was a really hot quickie! :brow

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Wow, Loveit, that sounded like a really hot and romantic time. I love those spontaneous quickies too. I can be totally involved in something else, such as cooking dinner, and my boyfriend will come into the kitchen and we'll start to kiss and cuddle, and before long he's bending me over the kitchen table. :brow

3. bucky

bucky New Member

I remember those days. I used to do the same thing to my wife especially while she was making b'fast still in her nightgown. Hasn't happened since the kid moved in though. God, I miss those times.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

loveit, I started to read your post, but then remembered I am under doctor's orders not to get sexually aroused for two weeks. I almost got a most painful titty hard-on just now. :eek

5. loveit247

Gold Member

We would not want a stitch ripping hitty hard-on now would we!! :uhh:

6. yikez

yikez New Member

why can't my girl be like that :p .. i'm gona link her this thread!

7. loveit247

Gold Member

Hey, what can I say, I love his cock. It he even so much as thinks of having it out it WILL get tweaked in some way! He has even taken to dodging in the mornings! :phat