[Ask a Guy] Your woman's behavior in presence of large cock.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by JTS, Jul 5, 2011.

1. JTS

JTS New Member

Guys: We know how our women love us (not really) when we get all silly and weird when there's a hot chick with perfect tits and nipples poking through her thin blouse, and we can't stop looking. But how about the opposite. Have you ever both been out in public, maybe at a beach with a guy in a wet swimsuit, or a bar next to a guy sitting with thin material shorts, etc. where you can tell he has a huge cock. How has your girl acted? Does she pay more attention to the guy? Does she seem giddy, or just a bit more energized by his presence? What kind of remarks did she make? An ex of mine told me once she was out with her g/f's at a bar, and a guy they came to be talking to was sitting at the bar stook, and she said you could see his penis straining against the pants material, and the fact that it reached down along the inside of his pants half-way down to his knee! She said she and her g/f's were asking him about it, and she actually asked if she could touch it! 'Course, they had quite a few drinks in them, but the story itself made me hot. Any guys out there (or women) have any stories of public display of male genitalia that became arousing for them (especially the woman!)? JTS

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I do have a large penis but thicker rather than long. It does show, because contrary to popular opinion, large erect means large flaccid (although not always the other way around). I have noticed women glancing at my crotch from time to time, and being either amused or embarrassed when I catch them out. I enjoy it when they look and I catch them, and I get a great big smile as a response.

3. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

Yeah, Large flaccid as well. but for me I think I get more attention over the whole bulge. My balls are gigantic. so in form fitting shorts its a terrifiying profile...

Sadly balls cant fill a girl up. but since I'm doing pretty good there. no worries.

4. Meee

Gold Member

I don't notice bulges on other guys when I'm with the boyfriend. I do keep checking out his bulge though. When I'm not with him, I notice bulges. I don't know why, because I'm not going to do anything about them. It seems to be useless information that my eyes gather anyway. I think I might act more attentive and sultry if the bulge pleases me in some way.

5. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Actually, just like anything else, erect and non erect sizes are not correlated, nor do they mean anything in regard to the other. It is quite possible have have 1 or 2 inches flaccid and still have an 8" erect, or to have 5" flaccid and only be 6" erect.

Had you said large flaccid means large erect, you'd be right.

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Its true both ways. When men are out with the boys, we check out other women. Im sure when women are out with the ladies, you check out men (don't lie). Of course it would be wrong to ask about it or touch it if you were seeing someone or married. In an honest relationship, watching other people only makes you horny to go home to the one in your bed.

I'd be pissed if I saw a girl I was talking to open her eyes widely, looking at a bulge when a man passes by. She can pay the goddam bill then.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I posted 'contrary to popular opinion', because it has been measured that large erect means larger flaccid but the CONVERSE isn't true; that larger flaccid doesn't mean larger erect (you can be big flaccid and big erect, or big flaccid and average erect, but not big erect and small flaccid).

8. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I'd like to see your proof of this because reality has shown otherwise numerous times. There is no biological law that makes it so you can't be large when erect, and comparatively small when flaccid. Different peoples anatomy will do different things, and this has included guys who are big when erect, but rather small when flaccid.

9. Gearhead

Gold Member

I've got to agree with Texas red on this one I'm not anywhere near big flacid but I'm good sized erect, and my girls staring at mine usually or the girl next to us with her tits hangin out

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

There have been relatively few studies which have actually measured flaccid and erect length and girth, but the biggest study of this type (3,000 men in 2002) had a 70.2% correlation between flaccid and erect length, and 80.1% correlation between flaccid and erect girth.

My penis is thicker rather than longer, which is why it tends to show (flaccid length @ 20 degrees is 5", erect length is 7", flaccid girth is 5.5", erect girth is 6.5"). My girth doesn't vary with temperature.

11. nyxx

nyxx New Member

true and totally agree.

this is not true...

12. Mira

Gold Member

The only real reason behind someone funding this type of study would be to justify their penis size, which means it is biased from the beginning. Plus a 70% correlation means that there are 30% of men who fall outside of the assumed relationship. That means that for the majority of men it holds true but is by no means a predictor. I have been with a wide variety of penises and have had men who who while flaccid barely poked out of their body but when erect were bigger than guys who were "large" while flaccid. Everyone is unique and that is good thing IMO.

To the question in the OP:
    I tend to check out guy's packages while out. I would never do it at inappropriate times/places (on a first date, at work especially being a woman in the engineering world don't want to become to be known as the slut in the office lol).

The story I have to offer was when my current bf and I had been dating for a couple of years and were at the beach just relaxing in lounge chairs. Before this event we had never discussed penis size (past lovers, wishes and desires) or done anything too kinky outside of some toys and public stuff. Anyway there was this guy that was camped out not far from us wearing a speedo (and no, I don't find them attractive) but you could see that he was just absolutely huge and you could see the outline with details. Apparently I was not being as discrete as I thought I was :eyes and my bf called me on it. He asked me if that turned me on, he wasn't acting jealous and just wanted the truth. So I told him that yeah seeing his size did but not the choice of swim suit :p. That was all that was said and I adverted my eyes :) ....until that night at the hotel while we were having sex he started to ask more questions about past lovers, how big I liked, and I could see that it turned him on just asking the questions, so I went with it. I look back on that day all the time as the point that our love life really opened up into large toy play, outside partners, and all that we enjoy today :)

That said, I know not everyone would enjoy that type of honesty lol

13. JTS

JTS New Member

Thanks for bringing us back on topic Mira. I found it amazing how easy it was for the earlier posters to convert the subject matter into what they wanted to talk about....the size of their penis. sheeeeeeezzzz Anyway, I really liked your story, and hope we can hear others with similar tales, from either guys or gals. So one question, it did turn you on seeing the huge cock out in public with your b/f, so can you elaborate more on how you integrate this in your sex lives? Thanks.

14. Mira

Gold Member

Well on the simplest level while having sex I will talk to him about having sex with someone who is bigger than him, and that gets us both going. We also do role playing with toys (we use dildos and even a hallow strap-on). Our relationship has grown into an open relationship so to speak where we have sex with others (as long as it is talked about before hand) which results in the occasional hung guy to add to our bedroom talk.

While out with each other sometimes I will point out a protruding package and tease him, and sometimes he will even point some out lol and we will discuss :)

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Actually, it was urologists researching penile implants, and they needed to correlate flacid, stretched and erect sizes to get the right size of implant for any given man, hence the gigantic study. 70% correlation is actually quite strong (about 1.5 standard deviations).

16. Mira

Gold Member

70% correlation is nowhere near high enough to speak in absolutes. Yeah it means that there is a correlation in some men but not in 30% of the population. In order to accurately speak in absolutes you need closer to 6 standard deviations.

17. Texas_Red

Gold Member

I look at it much simpler: if they can't prove whatever they're saying to be 100% of what/whoever, then obviously it's not de facto. If even 1% don't fit, then it's not incontrovertible fact.

18. sinner

sinner New Member

Wow that thread got off topic. But to bring it back, my wife and I had the hottest sex we ever had afte we were at a nude beach with some pretty big dicks on display. I think she was probably fantasizing and I was out to prove that size doesn't matter. I think i was successful.

19. Swunk

Swunk Member

I know if I wear thin shorts, and nothing underneath, I get dragged away from what I'm doing a lot. Especially dishes. For some reason, bulges and dishes seem to really turn my girlfriend on. Weird...

Anyway, I haven't really noticed to many girls staring at mine or anyone else's dick. Perhaps they're smart enough not to get caught, unlike the other half of the species? My lady is bi though, and sometimes I think tending towards the girls more than the boys. She certainly does check out girls when they are noticeable.

20. Swunk

Swunk Member

And as far as penis size goes, can we all just agree it varies? Size seems to be a painful topic for some, and a boring, over-discussed one for the rest. I betcha if you go through ALL the "size" threads on this site, at least 9/10s of them are posted by guys!