your urges

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tech, May 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tech

Tech Member

urges urges urges

So tell me folks, especially women, how do you deal with your urges? :)
    Say if your single - what do you do? how do you deal with it?

Anyone actually met each other from these forums and hit it off? Just curious! :)

2. Jayce

Gold Member

I'm a male, but I figured after seeing 11 views but no replies I'd chime in here. Quite honestly I just rub one out at the start of an urge, it makes me think clearer throughout the day anyway. If I don't, then I spend all day thinking about having sex and being less productive with other things. Speaking for my girlfriend, I know she doesn't masturbate. I think it's in her head though, because she claims she can't do to herself what I can do to her :brow , so to her trying is just a waste of time. She has told me before she'd rather build those urges up, then when it comes time for her and I to get dirty she lets it out... and holy fucking shit does she ever let it out. ;)

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hello Tech,

Just what kinda urges you talkin' about? :p Nah, just kidding. Since this is a sex forum I think I can guess. I usually don't masturbate unless I feel really horny and simply cannot wait. My boyfriend and I have sex at least once a day and when I do get horny I know it won't be long until I'll be getting the real goods. :brow And Jayce, wow, I'm almost shocked to hear that your girlfriend doesn't masturbate. This is just me but I tend to think that anyone who claims they never masturbate is lying.

But then again, I first started masturbating when I was around four years old, so I may be slightly biased. ;)

4. Jayce

Gold Member

Don't get me wrong, my girlfriend has, and does, just randomly and not frequently at all. But the way you sound, she almost thinks a lot like you do. Like you said, you almost hold off a lot of the time until you're getting the real stuff... well, so does she. Every now and then when we're talking about sexually related things, she'll bring up with me that she masturbated in the shower the night before, just to get me going. It's pretty rare though, especially in comparison to me, who's a two-a-dayer. :brow

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

That's interesting because my boyfriend and I have almost the same situation as you and your girl, only he's the one who never masturbates now. Before we met, he used to do it once or twice a day, but now he does it maybe one or twice a month. And I too used to masturbate everyday before I met my boyfriend, and now I do it maybe once a week, which is still not very often. My boyfriend tells me he likes what we do together a lot more than what he can do on his own, and it's worth waiting for. :brow

6. Jayce

Gold Member

Yeah. It's been a dry spell between me and my girlfriend lately. She's only been home two days from college and it's that time of the month, so naturally she's a little more on edge and not in the mood, so to speak. Before she moved home, the last time we did ANYTHING together was probably March. She got so crammed with finals and making deadlines that she started to get sick from not sleeping, so I really wasn't worried about "getting any." I was more worried about her not collapsing and burning herself out.

So yeah, it's definitely been a dry spell. She did ask me about birth control tonight, though. I know she has irregular periods and I told her whatever she wants to do I'll take her and help pay for anything. She told me that she wanted to stop having intercourse a month or two ago just so she doesn't get so paranoid about pregnancy, and I agreed cause I hate relying on condoms. So I doubt that her intentions for the birth control were totally for pregnancy prevention, but I'm sure it'll only make her less paranoid and more dirty when it comes to be that time. So who knows! Maybe things will change.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Excellent! :) I think you guys are being very mature and practical about this, and the fact that she wants to discuss birth control is a very good sign. I do believe it will make her enjoy sex a lot more. Being constantly worried about the condom breaking, and oh god I hope I don't get pregnant, is one hell of a mood killer. I too had irregular periods when I was younger that only became regular about five years ago, so I've been on BCP for most of my adult life. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have because I have tons of experience with it.

8. Tech

Tech Member

Thanks!

I mean yeh I do masterbate (embarrased) but im dying for sex really :( would be nice to have one day no strings or whatever.

*sigh*

9. Stilllearning

Stilllearning New Member

Oh, come on now. Have there been that many human animals that didn't realize by sheer accident or personal touching that "this feels good"? I think we're all more prone to admit to our sexual liasons than we are to what happens privately and in solo under the sheets at night when we awaken with "those urges". I discovered it at age 12. Sure, I knew something of the "feel good" touch and the joy of lowering your pajamas in the night, but some other boys showed me the mechanics just like how to properly grip a baseball bat and "voila". No more sneaking peeks up the girl's dresses, but a mode of, like so many have said, slackening the urge so you don't stumble when walking the rest of the day.

But so many are still reluctant to tell. I've been married more years than many of you have been alive. There seems to be a point in dating when intimacy allows one to ask, as my wife to be asked me "have you ever masturbated?" "Of course", "absolutely", "hell, yes" or such was my answer. So that opens the door to asking the same and the answer from her was "I never did that". Well, sometimes it takes a while and after 30 years of marriage, she admits she started at 8 and the last time she remembers doing it was couple of months ago.

Geez, what's so embarrasing about admitting what we all know we do at some time or another. Even the thought of growing hair on the palms of my hands didn't stop me (a myth from an earlier time). It does, or course, make you check the palms of your hands once in a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.