Your special sex tricks...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by missyhuggins, Jan 19, 2009.

1. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

What would you say were your special tricks?

Everyone (or most everyone anyhow) has something up their sleeve that they know will do it for their partner.

I have long ligaments which means I'm quite flexible. Infact I'm really flexible. I can put both my legs over my head. Although it's fun at times, we don't really get too hell bent on bending me this way and that all the time. Its always happened at the beginning of a sexual relationship though, boys like to test the limits huh?:lol

MY trick is that because of this flexibility I can actually roll my hips in a certain way which would have him cum on first/second roll. If I'd never been with anyone else then I'd have thought it was just him cumming early but this trick has had my 'stayers' cum in 1-2 rolls.

My SO's trick is the way he fingers me while giving me head. He has this tap tap stroke thing he does on my G-spot which drives me crazy. :bow

Anyone in the mood to share?

2. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

One of mine is slipping my fingers inbetween me and my boyfriend during sex and holding his thrusting penis between my middle fingers, pressing gentle... he loves it!