Your sf persona vs your real life persona

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikehoncho18, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Ryan4chat

Gold Member

Besides this being a very comfortable site to enjoy an share some of my naughty thoughts an interests, I’m not really any different if you knew me in the real world. I’ve shared my affinity for music, (writing, recording & playing), guitars, brewing an beer in general, cars, plus a few other hobbies.
    I’m very open with how much I really love the female body & physique an all the lovely sizes, shapes, curves that are shared here. truly delicious variety of stunning ladies an all of you are so sexy in your own way.

I’m conservative in some areas if I’m opening up to admitting too much in certain threads, but I try to be more outgoing rather than a quiet guy in the corner. I try an be respectful an share with those who also want to share or have like interests.

An sometimes I’m just quiet due to my own struggles and/or mood. But I’m not one for putting on airs or trying to be some one I’m not. All the while trying to tweak the things I wish I was better at or more comfortable with.

I’m probably able ( or am) to be more open with someone here, than in person when it comes down to some secrets we’d rarely tell anyone, but I don’t think that’s uncommon.

Hornychick and sensless like this.
  2. whybother

Gold Member

SF is a hidden side of me. It is an outlet for me. I suppose some would say that in real life I suppress this side of me.

I need a lot more time with therapist to get to the answer on this one.

I think that in some ways SF is my truer self and in real life I hide my lustier side.

3. Mittimer

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I am the same person here as I am in the real world. I disclose nothing here that I wouldn't do so IRL. There's a few people here who know me very well personally, some I've dated, some I just have really good friendships with. They can attest that I am no different.

4. LilBAM

Gold Member

I believe I'm fairly similar in person and in real life, though I'd say I'm a little more open here. That applies to the internet in general for me. When I was younger, I would say my internet vs. IRL personas were drastically different. My online persona hasn't changed much at all, but I've grown significantly more comfortable talking to people and socializing overall over time IRL. I'm definitely a nerd and a smartass in both. :p

Hornychick likes this.
  5. JackieTreehorn

Gold Member

About the same. Both here and outside of here, I’m not the Social Alpha who takes over the room, but I appreciate what they bring to a group environment. I tend to pick my spots.

Throbber likes this.
  6. RaynieJ

Gold Member

I am pretty much exactly the same online and real life. I cant think of anything I do differently here vs there.

Throbber likes this.
  7. whybother

Gold Member

I apologize for being skeptical, but for everyone who says they are the same, can you share what you do for a living? I've just never met anyone else in real life who talks about sharing nude photos online or even talks about sex the way we do here. I know that some of you have a lifestyle that includes sex, but in my experience, the working world doesn't doesn't accept this kind of openness.

fbbg likes this.
  8. fbbg

Gold Member

I think when most people say they are exactly the same its taken as a given that they still tailor their behaviour / conversation to the surroundings. I am generally an open, honest confident guy and tend to look for the humour in every situation and usually use humour as a defence mechanism in challenging situations. Ergo my persona is the same whether online, offline, at work, at home etc. The only thing that changes is who I choose to share what with. Even here there's very little I will share with some and others who i know a little better i share a lot about my personal life. But again the same can be said about what I choose to share with people offline too. Some know alot about my sex life and we talk openly about sex, others know very little.

Tailoring your conversation and choosing what to share with people you trust doesn't necessarily mean you have to have more than one persona.