Your secret trigger

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Skeptix, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

We may not all have one...it may even just be me.

Do any of you have a "trigger", a feature that you look for or see in a person that makes you instantly horny or attracted to them?

For me...well...red hair. Real, fake, auburn, crimson...hell, even fuschia. I see red hair on any lady and I'm stiff. 99 times out of 100 I'd do that woman regardless of anything else about them. There are exceptions, of course...but it's some strange psychological trigger that causes me to overlook many of my other hang-ups.

Strange thing is, I've only had sex with one redhead in my lifetime. Weird, eh?

So confess...what's YOUR trigger?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I don't have a trigger as you describe. I mean, damn....There is nothing about a person that I'd just fuck them without regard for anything else.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

er....triggers:eyes....how about personality,tits,eyes,asses,tits,legs,lips,tits,pussy,skin,tits,hair,smiles and did I mention I also love tits.....:lol

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I'll say height is the first thing I notice about a woman. Petite is my trigger.

5. evman

evman New Member

For me it's in the eyes and small breasts. It's the eyes that catch my attention first

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

I have my triggers, and yet none of them are a secret. In fact, I think I need to go home early and make a sandwich board to wear, listing each of my many fetishes & desires for the world to see. :lol

7. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

I've always been attracted to tall, lanky, long haired guys... mostly it's the long hair that is my 'trigger'.

8. tiedyegurl5779

tiedyegurl5779 New Member

Long, luscious curly hair. If the guy has better hair than I do practically nothing else matters....

9. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Well Hmmmmmmmmmm

Redheads

Big breasts

Pigtails

and I have hit the trifecta!!!!!!!:dgrin

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

Men who are too cool for pants ;) :D I have a thing for broad shoulders, boyishly handsome faces...a guy with wavy brown hair and a big nose will cause me to go into horny overload every time...cute red-headed women...soulful eyes...blonde men with steel-rimmed glasses.

11. cook74

Gold Member

Size 14-16, big smile, ankles showing below a long skirt.:drool

I've just picked my biggest trigger out of a possible hundred.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

A stunningly beautiful face with a quick grin and riveting eyes can give me weak knees.

Once a young woman like that gave me an unexpected good-night kiss and I'd have dropped right to the ground if there hadn't been a car for me to fall against! This same gal told me that she didn't think I liked her in the beginning because I seldom looked at her. I responded with the truth, "I couldn't just glance, because when my eyes locked on to you I couldn't look away."

13. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

redhead, stockings. Oh mama..lol It is a short skirt on a redhead her wearing stockings, but just giving a hint of them...gaaaaaaaaaaa...

14. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

*slips his glasses on*

15. sexwhiledrving

sexwhiledrving New Member

A leather clad femme fatale driving a powerful sports car...

A woman's high heel pushing the accelerator to the floorboards!

#15 sexwhiledrving, Nov 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2007
  16. Bluesy

Gold Member

SEXUAL TRIGGER! :whoa :phat :phat :phat :phat :phat

*passes out from horny overload*

17. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

nice...an inch or two of thigh exposed...

gah. good one!

~schwing~

18. Irondoctor

Irondoctor New Member

Small perky tits,no bra,cute little butt.:naughtydance

19. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

GAH! I've gone and done it. I made a move on a total random redhead and it only makes me want them more!

We were both in the aisle at Target that has all the condoms and lube and stuff. She caught my attention 'cause of her hair...totally fake red, but I almost couldn't bear not looking. She was slightly overweight...not flabby or chunky, but had great curves and creamy skin. A bit too much dark eye makeup, but a scent on her that practically made me gizz my pants. I stopped at the lube area and grabbed one, walked up to her and asked "are these all the same or is there one that is good for duration?"

god i sounded stupid...but she blushed...a bit of a smile and sort of just strolled away without a word. i would've been mortified if she hadn't walked so slowly...so purposefully. i suspect if i'd creeped her out, she would have skittered away quickly....but she just sort of walked without any self-consciousness...around the corner and down a ways to some guy.

then i was a bit mortified. i abandoned my cart and left...wondering if she'd told him what i'd done or just kept it to herself. i like to think the latter...that her power over me was a turn-on for her.

i've never had the balls to approach a woman like that, but this time i was in an exceptionally horny state of mind. any other day i would have just taken myself off alone for some good self-lovin'...she was just the right person in the right place at the right time.

and i'm feeling both invigorated and like a jackass at the same time.

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Very cool, Skeptix. One day you'll say something like that to some redhead, and she'll just throw you down and do you right in the middle of the aisle in Target. And you're not a jackass...that's called flirting!

I wouldn't say that I have one trigger...there's combinations of various things that turn me on, including looks, personality, etc. And some women are just plain sexy without being gorgeous (and I'd take sexy over gorgeous any day). Every girlfriend I've ever had has been quite different from the others, although some remind me of prior ones for various reasons. I honestly can't say there's any single one thread, other than that I like sweet, intelligent, and confident women. Blond/brunette/some redheads, green/blue/brown eyes...I don't care, for me the woman makes the hair and eyes, not the other way around.

BD