Your secret is safe with me...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mittimer, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Mittimer

Gold Member

So I've recently came onto some information that really shocked me about someone but at the same time turned me on more then I thought it would. Nothing big, just that we share a lot of sexual deviantcies in common.

Anywho, this brought up a question I figured I'd ask. Yes, I'm sure it's been asked a thousand times before on the forum and yes, I'm giving the regulars full permission to stone me if it has but I'm asking anyway.

What is your biggest sexual secret? Something that just drives you wild..totally up the wall that you know you shouldn't. What is the one thing that just...drives you to become a totally raw uninhibited animal?

I suppose I should start. It's all about the eyes, the dirty names, the sternness. Being called a bitch, being called a slut, being put in my place. For anyone who knows me, truly knows me, knows that I'm a no nonsense girl. I don't put up with shit. I don't put up with men putting me down, period. It's just who I was raised to be.

But in the bedroom, I become a different person. Someone who craves that. When you have my hair in your hands, threatening me, slapping my face, telling me all the fucked up things your mind can muster, I become yours. I become a pathetic piece of meat for you to use.

It's rare that I get to that point as finding men who will play into this part of me is hard, with women its even harder.

So, now that you know my dirty little secret, what's yours?

2. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I'm still a virgin. Thats the only secret I have when it comes to sex.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

i think sluttyfairy and you are related somehow....

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

That woman is insane. The things I wouldn't do to her.

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

I suppose you said wouldn't since it's the shorter of the two lists?

6. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Sexual secret... hmmm... I find it's not something I want to confess to a girl on the first date or many dates beyond that. Despite all my prior ramblings about being respectful to women and wanting to respect women, one of the biggest turn ons for me is getting the opportunity to get a girl to submit.

Choking her is usually the point where it gets a little iffy. Usually the name calling is just a game, but when it escalates to actual violence (such as slapping or spitting into their mouths or on their faces) it's kind of that threshold that either can't be acknowledged or is a turn off for those that I've told.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well she DID say that one day she might bring a girl home for us to share...pack yer bags mitt....yer goin to California ....lol

8. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

My sexual secret is that one the outside I'm a plain ol' type of guy who doesn't really fit under any label...

But deep down inside...I have this HUGE kinky and fetish side that wants to be exploited and try/learn as much as I can. Problem is...being in a committed relationship I just can't hook up with a like minded person who might be into the same kink or fetish as me. My girl on the other half is pretty vanilla when it comes to sexuality and isn't very open minded...I love her with all my heart an soul...but sometimes I'm a super horny guy wishing to visit and try this ideas and things in my mind with her or someone who accepts them. It can be quite frustrating at times and reading and looking at pics/vids online just doesn't help with the frustration and curiosity...

9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Is anyone else in here turned on? I know what you are getting at and the feeling of needing a raunchy fuck is the best, and even better when you get it. Im all down for dirty talk but I need someone that can do it good. I found this one vid that I currently can not find of her pussy getting pounded by cowgirl, and her slutty juicy pussy excreting faster, saying how good her pussy feels because of him. She really was getting off by fucking it harder and talking dirtier. That was a scary hard orgasm for me. The kinds that are so hard you float away to the 13th dimension for 3 seconds while you're halfway brain dead and retarded. Then you come back to, watching and feeling your cock still cumming in pulses and you still not being able to breathe.

I love to be high on my own hormones. When conditions are right and my internal cycles all lined up, I just turn into this man that just wants to fuck a girl really hard and really deep, for a long time. I love when my brain and penis get me into Barbarian mode, anything goes. The best part is when the girl feels the same way. It brings out the best, wettest, dirtiest, sweatiest, raunchiest dirty talking hard fucks you'll ever get. The feeling that you just want to fuck, like just... fuck, like humans were created to do is the best thing life has to offer.

^ And dont try and steal my avatar :p

10. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I set that up the moment I registered and it must be a close coincidence...been meaning to actually find something more interesting, not trying to steal your style Cosmic :lol

11. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

My dirty little secret is my dirty little reality, because I get to do it. I am a dom and wife is a passive sub, and I enjoy controlling her. She has this spot on her clit, that when I touch it with my tongue, she instantly becomes hard and is unable to escape her arousal. I trap her between arousal and her desire to cum by teasing and peaking her relentlessly, sometimes exhausting her to the point that she is unable to have a climactic release. Some have referred to this as "sweet torture," so I guess I like to torture my wife. But then, she says she likes it, so...

12. lilceaser

lilceaser Member

i am the same way, i like to be put in my place

13. Mittimer

Gold Member

Can it wait till August? Classes end for the summer then. :)

14. Trond

Gold Member

See? This is an example of how women are so damned difficult to figure out! :p

OK, here's one secret: I once walked into what looked like a stripclub. There was just a really hot lady standing behind the counter welcoming me with a big smile. I was a little perplexed, so she told me: "This is how it works: you can sit down and be comfortable in one of out private rooms. A girl will come in, and a have a chat with you. She will take her clothes off and masturbate while you watch. You can also masturbate if you like, but no touching. It's $50 for half an hour."

The woman explaining in a friendly matter-of-fact way was so sexy I got ridiculously horny listening to her, and I could tell that my face and ears must have been flaming red by the time she finished explaining. Sadly, she was not the one doing the entertainment, but the girl was cute enough. :D

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes that, EXACTLY that!

16. hammertime

hammertime New Member

Wow, cool thread. Mitt your initial post really turned me on, and i wasnt planning on sharing until i finished reading yours and now, being so horny i must share my dirty, dirty secret.

In a blunt and brief manner, i crave the need to be dominated by 1 man and 1 woman. But i want to be basically shackled up, and have the woman tell the man what to do with me, followed by the woman joining in. But i just dont want any regular dominated, shackled 3some, i want to be extremely teased and dominated. I would be open to more than 1 man, but only 1 woman.
    The ultimate in this, which i masturbate over all the time would consist of being on my back, laying on a mans stomach while he fucks me, a man on my left and my right to jack and suck with a 4th man as a wild card for me to play with, while the woman watches and instructs ALL.

TY :)

17. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Yikes Mitt,

T and I have been trying so MANY new things lately...I can't decide what my wildest is at the moment!

I have been flogged, tied in a karada (totally clothed but still turned me on to no end), been to our first play party (have tickets to the next one this Sat)...and played at said party. I seem to be living my wildest most secret at the moment.

The only thing better right at this moment would be to find a woman who is experienced bi to engage in some fun with...but not really any fantasy associated with it at this time other than finding one.

18. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Well, we're relatively vanilla, but here's a tip... My wife and I took the quiz here:

Lustability

What was interesting to me is that she was more receptive than I expected to the idea of being overpowered, there's a second question in there about a rape fantasy and as she was taking the quiz she was asking me about some of the questions so she could decide on a response, so basicly she interpretted the question about being overpowered and the rape fantasy as the same thing.

I mentioned elsewhere the book I read that turned around my marriage, and there are biological drives that make women tend naturally to be submissive and seek out dominant men.

With that said, our sex lives have picked up. I'm pretty well getting what I need, aside from downtime she needs when I make her sore, but I feel that I need to work on upping my game to meet her needs that she hasn't explored. So I've going to try something out tomorrow morning.

Being that she likes me being in charge, I've been finding I have a good amount of success in giving directions and her complying. Tomorrow I'll be getting my vascectomy, but I'll have enough time alone with her to do something first, so I'll have her stay home while I take the kids to day camp.

I'll tell her to let me know what she needs me to get at the store. I'll tell her to go upstairs, close the blinds, take off her clothes and masturbate. We have a video she likes from me giving her oral sex.

That's it for her instructions. The rest will be up to me, so I intend to try to surprise her and see if I can't act this out a little.

The tricky thing is that I've made a bit of a transformation, and an area we're working on is that she used to feel like I pressured her for sex, and she still remembers that.. I don't pressure her, but because she remembers it she acts like I pressure her. Last night for example, she was getting dry while I was fucking her - I asked if everything was okay and she said it was, but after a little more she had to stop because it was getting sore. I stopped. I told her my frustration was that she wasn't honest with me, and she said she anticipated that I'd get frustrated about stopping the sex. Which I didn't do.

So I'm hoping we made progress... Actually she took the quiz after that, so I'm getting signals that she's wanting to trust me.

19. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

Biggest secret? I am too methodical, too slow and too gentle. I could never dominate someone because of my history of being abused. If someone told me that that was what they needed from me, I'd probably BSOD.

20. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to kill the thread. No offense will be taken if you guys want to carry on, I was just giving my own viewpoint.