Your realistic penis size experience

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Bravo55, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Bravo55

Bravo55 New Member

Based on your actual experiences and being as realistic as possible, what would you say the average length and girth was of the men you have had sex with?

I realize not everybody "measures" but there seems to be so much exaggeration on the Internet (intentional or unintentional) that I am looking to see what your actual experiences have been.

I will tally the responses and post the result.

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Hmmmm...

Let's see...

Going with erect sizes, only 2.2% of men have a penis that is 4.75" or less...

Going with erect sizes, only 2,5% of men have a penis that is 7.50" or longer...

Rounding off and doing the math, the odds are 1 out of 20 that a new partner would have a small or a huge penis.

Since the average woman has 20 different sex partners, or less in a lifetime, only the extremely lucky/unlucky would have experienced a small or large penis more than once. Someone who has had 100 different male lovers, by average, would have only likely experienced large, or small around 6 times, as 95% of males fall into the average size.
    That's why it's called AVERAGE. This is also likely why women tend to worry more about what the man is like, rather than how big or small his cock is,as it's more than likely in the average, hence acceptable range. People need to oh so get over stressing about dick size.

xx

3. Meee

Gold Member

Studies have shown (how, I don't even want to know) that women over-estimate the size of the penises they've had sexual experiences with. So even your attempt to get "actual" and "realistic" statistics based on women's experiences isn't going to work. Yes, there's exaggeration on the internet, and some of it comes unintentionally from women themselves.

4. OverSinged

Gold Member

And pictures can be misleading!

Seriously, how do you think they got the hobbits to look so small? Camera angles are overpowered, to be honest.