Your quickest quickie?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Barbwire, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

This morning, while hubby was still asleep, I hopped in the shower and shaved everything nice and bare, then, I came into the bedroom, woke him up and told him "Eat!", then put the goods in his face.

He said, "We don't have time A (the kid I babysit in the morning) will be here any minute, and G (our son) is up and eating his breakfast already."

I said, "Then you'd better hurry," and shoved his head under the covers.

He gave up his protests and went downtown. I came in 3 minutes. He then jumped on board and went off in a minute. Total time = 4 minutes. A new personal best for us.

So, how long did your quickest quickie take?

2. bucky

bucky New Member

She was cooking dinner at the stove. Had sweats on and commando. Snuck up behind her pulled her pants down and went to town. Total time about 4 min. Finished cooking dinner ate and then retreated to the bedroom for her fun.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm talking about a quickie where both partners come. I shoulda been more pacific, huh?

4. cook74

Gold Member

A lot quicker!!! After a month of not getting any of my then wife to be, I convinced her that it would be a really good idea that we make some attempt.

She said "OK, get the lube, you have two minutes but I am tired so don't fuck around"

When I entered the large red numbers on the bed side clock beamed 9:36 and when I came and fell on my baby totally spent, I turned to face the same bed side clock, but this time 9:37 was displayed.

I was empty!!!It is something that some(especially young) men won't admit to but I will always remember that surreal sexual experience. :eek:

Edit: So now I read that it is when both the partners cum... Ok, add 3-4 minutes on her part during foreplay at another time (She orgasms so easily, and loves it) but my part remains the same, more lube needed after she cums as she becomes really tight. Often, if she cums first it means intercourse is off.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Doesn't count if she didn't come. Sorry, charlie. :p

6. igor

Gold Member

OK - one time we were guests at a friend's cottage. their bedroom (where they were of course) was just off the living room where we were on the sofa-bed. We were not 15 feet apart from them and just a wooden door between. So they are obviously going at it - I could hear her moaning and calling his name. Meantime the wife is making moves on me, being turned on by their sounds. No sooner than their last cries of passion, my wife was all over me sliding me into her very wet pussy. I don't think we lasted any 4 minutes. That's probably the only time she ever came from just intercourse.

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

Never actually timed it, but I'm pretty sure we both came in under 3 minutes at least once.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

:eek Under 3 minutes? Crap! It looks like hubby and I have to up our game.

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Just work on your squeezing your vagina muscles and moving your hips. ;)

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, my hubby and I have really quick quickies. I'm talking at longest under five minutes. Once, it was under three. Both of us came, me before him, of course, just straight up fucking. :)

11. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Tall order!

BOTH partners coming? Not so easy! My quickest quickie was on the desk of my girlfriend in her office during working hours! A couple minutes after I got it in! She di8dn't come though! And in most of my quickies, the girl has a great time, but usually she doesn't come!

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Sometimes I'm so horny that I start to orgasm as soon as he enters me, and I can get off completely within a minute or two. Usually the intensity of my orgasm sends him over the edge as well. :brow

13. Dreama

Gold Member

That's the same with me sometimes, Puss.

14. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

It was outside it was below freezing ankel deep in snow. my bf was extremely horny and I kind of gave in and went along with it and surprised myself in coming in less than 2 minutes and my bf a few seconds later.

He had it lucky getting away with just undoing his trousers while I had to pull my trouser and knickers all the way down to my ankles, plus he was hiking my jacket up. It was abslolutly baltic, although I think the cold was a factor in why I came so quickly.