Your Partners Past

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TRENCHFOOT, Aug 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRENCHFOOT

TRENCHFOOT New Member

Do you all know your girlfriends sexual past experiences, or dont you want to know??

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Sometimes things are best kept in the past. I know that my bf has a sexual past that involved a lot of women during his younger years (but I don't know any specifics or want to know them). I can't change that fact & just like he can't change the fact that I've been with a few men in my lifetime.

It just comes down to the fact that you need to trust you SO & move forward with your life instead of dwelling on each others past.

3. astridaku

astridaku New Member

No, my bfs don't know exactly what I have done with others, sex it is something to be discobered by 2 people cause everyone is different. I am always to answer questions, but I don't meet someone and after a while I give him my cv with my previous experiences.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Some people can take it, some people even enjoy hearing about the experiences. If you are not self-conscious about your own experiences, I suppose it would be okay. But since you are asking the question, you probably are unsure of how you would react.
    My husband could not talk about my past sexual experiences for years (many, many years) as the thought of it really bothered him. He knew I had alot of past experiences, but he never wanted to talk about them. It's only been in the last couple years that he has been able to ask questions about it. I suppose he feels that our marriage is secure now (LOL).
    If you think it will bother you, I'd suggest you leave it alone. It's not important, really. As long as you know she is free of STD's, just enjoy the experiences she has picked up.

5. Mystic

Mystic New Member

I guess I'm the oddball, I love hearing about my SO past experiences. It makes me hot :p

6. TRENCHFOOT

TRENCHFOOT New Member

No the reason i ask is finding out about my girlfriend past actually turns me on big style, like the fact she had a 3some etc i find really hot

7. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Personally, I don't want to know any more than what I already do. Except about Shellen's past. :brow

8. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Oh Frankie...wouldn't you just love to know.....

9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh - NOW hubby loves to hear about it. LOL - on occassion, he might have trouble getting a hard on - but as soon as I start talking about a past sexual experience, describing it in detail...'BOING!' :brow - he's hot and ready! So, yeah, he likes it - - a lot! ;)

10. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

I prefer not to talk about past relationships of either mine or my gf's, I'm more bothered about focusing on now and what we have. Plus, I've previously dated one of my gf's friends :eyes

11. Thorn

Gold Member

I can understand what you are saying. I wouldn't want to hear about Rose's b/fs when we were dating and we didn't talk about it until years after we were married.

12. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Uh, Thorn, you got a response for that? LIMPDICK HA - Just kidding!

13. loveitrough

Gold Member

I kind of like it when she tells me about her past relationships

I kind of like it when she tells me about past relationships or past experiences. Once when she was on top of me she told me about a time when she was younger her boyfreind and a freind took turns fucking her they did this for hours when they were done they went to a party, afterwards when they got home they did it again. I was so horny after I heard her story that I had the most intense orgasim . So as for me she can tell me all about her past lovers. I guess it all depends on how comfortable you are with yourself . Some people might get jealous or be afraid that they will not be as good in bed as the past sex partner. For me I don't worry about that I am completely confident with my ablitity to please my wife so I don't mind her telling me stories about her past sex partners

14. Thorn

Gold Member

I'm trying to come up with a response but I cant seem to "get it up." :eek

15. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

I was kidding. I've got a long way to go until I'm 56, and I know there's no guarantee my shit will still work then.

16. strngthghts

strngthghts New Member

I think I have a good idea, but come on dont we always want to think she was a virgin when you met her ? statisticaly 80% women lie about that, like there weight.
    Like the saying on the comercial what happens in vegas stays in vegas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.