Your partner watching you with someone else

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by gyfo, May 15, 2012.

1. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Hi all.

My partner and I were chatting a few days ago. About the things we like and don't(very open about these things). And she revealed that while in the past she always let on that she is not too keen on the Idea of a threesome. She has fantasised about watching me with another girl and not necessarily get involved. She also said that it is a fantasy and she was scared of what something like that would do to the relationship.... Valid point me thinks. But there is more to our relationship than just good sex. So I don't think it would change much.

I don't think this would ever happen for two reasons. 1.) I respect her too much to do anything she's not totally in to. And 2.) We don't know anyone that would be up for that. But it has sort of put the fantasy in my head.

So I put these questions out there to hear your stories: Have you ever experimented with this, and watched your partner with someone else? How did it make you feel and what did it do for your relationship?

Peace

2. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

I have watched my husband on many ocassions and he has watched me on a few we both like it and we both have the hottest sex after wards.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Haven't watched but have delivered sluttyfairy to perform orally on a few very well endowed men...as she has a thing for handling large cocks.....we have "rules" for what she can and can't do....I give her 30 minutes with him, then I get to have my way with her for the rest of the night....

4. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

sounds like fun

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, she gets to have a little fun and she likes the way I treat her when I get my hands on her....as I , uh, " reclaim" my woman....lol....

6. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

lol reclaim huh like that term. I think if i were going to do it that way id give the guy 5mins with me sexually. then let my man reclaim it for himself. I am very particular about who i give oral to.....just me.

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

5 minutes with a cock just wouldn't be enough for her to get into what she was doing..lol....30 seems fair....I wait just outside ( for her safety) ...get myself all worked up hearing her cough and clear her throat as she's trying to get 9" down her throat , which she has done...

8. AtkCCC

Gold Member

We are not what you would call swingers at all but have swapped a few times over the last 20 years. It has been exciting and we talk about doing it again sometime in the future.