[Ask a Girl] your opinion... why do you think guys are obsessed with their penis size?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Bobby3000, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

its a interesting question, one that isn't original. but i was thinking about it. straight guys tend to care about penis more than women do. i mean guys spend a lot of money on quick gimmicks and penis enhancement procedures/medication to try to get bigger penises. its a billion guys out there who are more concerned with their size then they are with their actual health. it's that important, even so far that they look at other guys penises from time to time comparing their own in terms of length and girth.

i am not really a sexually active person honestly. i dont like dates, i like spur of the moment encounters, i like romance over lust often, and i want a ideal relationship where we are in love and faithful to each other. i have really strong morals as far as me having sex goes, as i need companionship etc before i can want to have sex with anyone. but even for me i tend to care about my penis size for some reason. the last girl i was talking to romantically she talked about my penis everyday almost. she was obsessed with it, the size, etc. this changed something in me, as i never encountered a girl who was like that before and she kinda ruined me, sometimes i wondered if she really liked my penis more than she liked me. i would say you dont love me you just love my penis as a joke. now i kinda have this thing about my junk. it gives me sort of proud feeling. its dumb. there are a lot of good qualities about me, both physically and mentally, but for some reason this has become a big thing on the list, no pun intended.

do i have a problem? :lol why do you think us guys care sooooo much about our penis size? guys who are big want to show everyone they are and it doesn't have anything to do with levels of attractiveness. it's just strange and even i can't figure it out. on the other hand guys who are small or average, always show theres and want peoples opinion. lol male psychologically is all screwed up, i tell ya!

#1 Bobby3000, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Count me out then as I do not care a hoot on my penis size/shape but only what I can do with it.
    It is attached to me and gives me a lot of pleasure so I love it but the SOB when it takes over my brain function has also got me into a lot of strife.
    A woman being obsessed with dicks is like a dude being the same over boobs & nothing out of the ordinary there but talking about it openly is a real revelation.
    I would wish to meet such a female!

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Bobby,

I know I'm a guy, but there's simple answer as to why guys are so concerned about the size of their penis. They're insecure, it's really that simple.

4. sarad

sarad New Member

As lbushwalker mentioned, it is a bit like women wanting bigger boobs. For the most part, it's not that those women really want larger breasts, but think they will be looked at more favorably if they have larger breasts. A difference is that you can tell if a woman has large breasts just by looking most of the time.

That being said, if I like a guy I usually do not know the size of his penis before I get with him. That is why I generally consider penis size to not be an issue. A guy has what he has. Like the guy, like the junk. I have luckily never encountered an extreme on either side.

5. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

ya i made a thread more specifically about what you mention in the second paragraph a month ago. i got the full understanding of this and most women who responded in that thread, responded in the same way you did. which is great.

men are to penis size as women are to breast size... i wasnt really thinking about when i made this thread. maybe it is same. i have to think about it.

6. CTRx

CTRx New Member

I kinda have the same thing in relation to what you said about a GF ruining you lol. I never thought about size, ever, at all. But I got with a girl that did, and was always goin on about it and touching it (not that I was complaining lol). But now it's something that really weighs down on me. I know it's stupid, that women for the most part don't care ( and even if they do, it's barely). It's weird.

7. Bobby3000

Bobby3000 Member

this guy understands me! CTRx, exactly. I never cared about it, not once. now i am and i know it is completely ridiculous but she evoked it and now its there and nothing i can do about it. im like a gimmick now :lol