Your most shocking sexperience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mr. G, May 16, 2008.

1. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

So I'm interested to hear your most shocking sexperiences and first of all to share mine. Feel free to discuss about things already brought up as well ^^

This thread ain't about actually bad stuff (like getting raped or something else really awful). I'm interested to hear lighter stuff and harmless misunderstandings or little accidents. You'll get what I mean as I give my example..

Lost and Found

Me and my gl had bought couple of new toys while heading on a spa-vacation. At the evening we got I lubed the jelly anal plug and started to work on her ass while she entertained her pussy with a vibrator.

Things got real intense and I was extremely turned on. I kept giving pressure on the plug on her anus and suddenly *PLOP* - the whole thing disappeared into her!

She was really freaking out and got to say that I couldn't maintain completely calm either. I could still see it so I tried to grab it and almost got a grip but then that lubed thing just slide even further, while I lost my touch. She was getting a bit panicked and me telling her that 'No worries, it's nothing a doc can't handle' wasn't really doing the thing. Somehow she didn't find the idea of rushing in to an ER explaining 'uhm, we lost something in my anus..' :p

Luckily we managed to get a grip on it and pulled it out by ourselves. No harm done.. luckily the thing was so soft that it didn't do any damage (in the other hand that's why it slipped in, in the first place) Think we even got back in the business after a little time to calm down ..just left the plug out of it

She still isn't really willing to get anything put on her ass that hasn't a wire or a ring to pull it off :eek:

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OMG! That's funny! ....well - now that its all over!!

I'm surprised that anything is sold as an anal insert toy, without a method of retrieving it.

3. mace85

mace85 New Member

Sure its embarassing, but don't hesitate to seek medical help if needed. I will tell you that there are no shortages of "rectal foreign body" cases when I am at work. If you go to a hospital, odds are they have seen it all. And some of the staff have probably done it all.... :)

4. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I know an ER doc and he has had several couples come in with something lost in her ass or his too. He said he always tells them after he gets it out to put a handle on it to do that stuff!

5. Caitlain

Caitlain Banned

My mother is a doctor and works in the emergency room. She's had some really wild stories of people who come in with sex-related injuries, including a few people with weird stuff trapped in their rectums! lol

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I'm not sure this qualifies as "shocking", but it's memorable....

I had been in a sexless marriage for years -- the "sexless" part for 12-14 years. I was in the process of filing for divorce when I met a gal online who was also going through a divorce. We became very close, and the day after I filed for divorce I took a plane to meet her in person. She was waiting for me when I arrived at my hotel; I checked into the room, we hugged a long time, kissed a long time, then fell into bed and made love for three days. By the end of the third day my back was out so bad that I had to have an ambulance crew come and carry me out of the hotel on a stretcher, then take me to a hospital where I was placed in traction for a few days.

She visited me in the hospital while I was in traction, climbed on top and had her way with me again. (My first experience at being tied down and having sex.) After a week I was released from that hospital to fly to another for back surgery, but on the way to the airport we came across another hotel. Uh-oh. I wasn't in condition for much activity, but I got introduced to the finer aspects of blow jobs and we did have sex... again with her on top.

I missed my plane but was able to catch another flight and had back surgery the next day.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

God, Joe, you have the BEST stories!

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

With age comes experience, CL, and then you find yourself left only with stories and memories. Ever notice that most of my stories are from days gone by? LOL

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OMG! Joe, I don't mean to laugh at this....BUT..... :rofl ! I guess you can say she fucked you so hard she broke your back! :bow

BD

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

OK, here's mine. When my wife and I were first dating, I just couldn't keep my mouth off of her crotch. (Actually, come to think of it, 13 years later and I still can't! :p) Anyway, I decided to at least try to make the oral sex something a little different one night, so I put a piece of peppermint candy in my mouth before I went down on her. Once she started to feel the little bit of peppermint sting, she was liking it. "Oooh...that's nice...I want more!" So, I ended sliding the piece of peppermint candy and my tongue around her pussy lips, and occasionally sliding the piece of candy slightly inside of her. She was still moaning, humping the air, and liking it.

Then I slid the little peppermint disk in just a little too far. Ooops...it slipped inside. She said, "Ooo...what are you doing...that's feeling really hot now." I had to tell her I lost the candy. At first she giggled, but then she said "It's starting to burn...can you get it out?" I was already trying but couldn't. I said "Sweetheart...I can't get hold of it...we might just have to let it dissolve." She started saying "Shit! This is burning! Get it out please!" So, I dug three fingers in, managed to get a good enough grip on it, and pulled it out. Whew! :eek I had to lick her quite a while to get her calm and relaxed again, but boy that was some good lickin' after she was just saturated with peppermint. Mmm, mmm, mmm. (And I just love how fuckin' with your skin sticking together from sugar or some other sticky substance feels. :brow)

BD

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

:rofl

That's FUNNY, BD. Reminds me of a few similar situations. I might add another one later.

BTW... I married her a year later. :)

12. duttylittle1

duttylittle1 New Member

yep i lost something inside me when messing around with my then boyf when i was 17... we had to go up the hospital to have his MOTHER (the nurse who was on shift) remove it... now that is embaressing! :eek

13. igor

Gold Member

Good grief! No matter what, I'll bet the surgery was worth the fun you had :phat

14. Webster695

Webster695 New Member

[​IMG]

15. sex-adi

sex-adi New Member