Your First Time...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by singlemale86, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

Here's a question for both guys and gals (virgin question)

Ladies: The first time you ever had sex (like real intercourse) did you orgasm? For those of you that did, would you say it was easier to achieve because it was your first time? Was it more difficult? For those of you that did not achieve orgasm your first time, was the experience very pleasurable in retrospect?

Guys: The first time you ever had sex (again, real intercourse) did you find it extremely difficult to not cum like immediately? Many of you (if not all of you) probably masturbated many times before your first real sexual encounter with a woman. On a scale of 1 to 10, how different was the experience with the woman as opposed to yourself. What things are there that you must think about that you really didn't have to when you were alone? What things are better? Worse?

Obviously I know that being with a woman is better than pleasuring yourself. I know that masturbation allows you to pleasure yourself at your desired speed, intensity, and length of time. But again, how much different is the experience with a woman? Is the orgasm much more pleasurable? Is it slightly if not exactly the same? I know not every orgasm is the same.

Hope you don't mind helping out a curious virgin,
    Thanks again folks,
    Cheers

2. kinkyk8

kinkyk8 New Member

My first time no i didn't orgasm.

In retrospect it was the least pleasurable ever but don't let one bad time put you of as sex can be mind blowingly great.

3. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

not even close

4. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

Been awhile but if I recall correctly, I came pretty quick. I do know that she did have an orgasm, well it certainly appeared that she did with all the moaning and thrashing around and the "i'm cumming" over and over (might have been a good actor) but I would say she did.

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

It hurt like hell. Somewhere around the dozenth time, I did have a vaginal O.

6. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

As a guy it's very common to cum quickly the first time. It's a new experience so takes a while to get used to it. Condoms may help buffer the feeling. They even have condoms with climax control lube now.

Penatration alone can sometimes be tough for a women to orgasm from. I like to perform oral during foreplay.

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

No way!!

It wasnt enjoyable....clumsy and a little painful...

But now.....its FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Dreama

Gold Member

Nope. It hurt a whole lot, like putting a telephone pole in a beer bottle opening. But, with my now-partner, I orgasmed the first time we had sex, which was two years after I lost my virginity. I only had sex like twice with the previous partner. I was surprized.

9. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

The very first time I had sex,I was forced by a female and far as the cumming part.All I can remember that I was on top of her then I was getting this funny feeling down there which felt really good and bam! I felt something coming out of my penis and things were all wet down there with in 2 to 3 mins after she had started doing what she was doing with me.

Another time when I had sex that I consented to,I was in my 30s and with a woman who was to show me that having sex was a good thing and not bad.During that time I kinda knew what I was doing then and wanted to be with her.Everything was going ok until after I got it inside of her and we
    started moving,then I started cumming and couldn't hold back.It was ok,but the best one was when we met and did it again and then things were alittle better.

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

My first time. I can remember it like it was Yesterday.
    We were in Her living room with 2 of Her friends petting
    and we agreed to have sex but her Parents were in the kitchen
    so Her 2 friends watcher for us.(but they mostly watched us)
    I came with in 2 minutes and it was great. I cant remember if She had an orgasm or not, And probably would not have recognized it if She had
    as I was 13 and She was only 11, And may add that she had
    as good a body as any Woman in town.
    She must have liked it as much as me as we are still at it
    but much more knowledgeable now.:sf

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

For some reason, I don't know why, I never rushed my masturbation, I always found a private space and took my time.

Like all men and women I remember my first time like yesterday, I was about your age and she was about ten years older. It seemed like a dream, I knew exactly what to do, it seemed too easy, like something was missing. I lasted probably about five minutes, it seemed like a lot longer but in hindsight it was about five minutes.

After, I thought to myself 'so what's all the fuss about?' It was too easy, I wasn't changed at all, I liked it and I wanted to do it again.

Compared to the masturbation I was doing at the time, the connection with partner was the biggest thing, maybe I was old enough to appreciate that it was a bigger thing than pleasure or orgasm, it was two of us, even if it was just a casual connection. After, masturbation never seemed the same, and I just had to have more. I didn't think it particularly intimate or special, but it was better than just me on my own. I also realised you could have good competent sex with someone you didn't love, and who didn't love you, and I still hold to that belief.

12. loveit247

Gold Member

My first time hurt like hell and I only orgasmed about a year or two later. I look back now a realize he was a crap lover. I was with him for 5 years and finaly walked away.
    I orgasmed first time with my current bf, he is the only one who has ever managed to make me cum with oral.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My story echoes pretty much every female here. The first time it hurt like hell and the only thing I could think about was it ending as soon as possible. After that first time, I didn't have sex again for about a year and the second time felt just like the first time. Also my boyfriend at the time was a virgin and unfortunately he was finished before he even began. He did about maybe two thrusts and then came. It took about another year or two before I was finally able to enjoy sex.

14. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

My first time actually didn't hurt at all. But i didn't realise it was supposed to at the time so maybe that helped me be more relaxed about it.
    I think the first time for anyone tends to be quite awkward and thats how it was for me. Didn't really enjoy it was just glad to have got actually doing it out of the way!

15. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

wow, frankly i'm surprised to hear as many women say that it "hurt like hell" their first time. I guess I never looked at it from a womans point of view.

But let me ask this, was your first time with somebody that (in retrospect) was obviously rushing things because he was either 1) a poor lover 2) too young to understand how to handle things or 3) too young to be having sex in the first place (13 years old?!?!?)

Is there any suggestions i may follow from you ladies to ensure that my first time (provided it is my wife's first time as well) I will not screw things up by going to fast and making it painful for my wife.

All things considered, after being married for 5 years (with many more to come) I want my wife to look back on her first time with me (probably her first time ever as well) and remember it as something special, not just an obstacle to get past. Again, all things considered her first time will probably be her least pleasurable experience because after that it should only get better and better as we learn how to please each other. But I don't want to start at the bottom before we work our way to the top.

Thanks for the tips, this is great stuff to know!
    Cheers

16. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

I didnt cum the first time. The guy I Was with was had the biggest dick so it just hurt real bad at first. Then when i started to get into it he came and pulled out and it was over.

17. Bluesy

Gold Member

Your concern and consideration are plenty indication that your future wife will recall that first time fondly :) It has to do with being fully primed, physically and emotionally, for intercourse. If you make it a special occasion and are utterly devoted to her pleasure, her body will be far more receptive and it might not hurt one bit (or very little). I lost my virginity at 18, and he was 18 (and a virgin) as well. It was fast and hard, and there was very little foreplay. I think we both went into it with the attitude "this is going to hurt, regardless", completely ignorant of the difference good, quality foreplay and relaxation would've made.

18. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Fortunately my first time was not painful, however it wasn't exactly idyllic.. lol
    We were both quite a bit older than most are their first time, and we had been together quite a while, so I was emotionally and physically ready.
    We had plenty of foreplay and a lovely setting but we both knew it was our first time, and there was so much build up I think it was destined to be a disappointment. :ugh
    It didn't hurt for me, as I was plenty excited and all, but I think he only got 2 thrusts before he came. It was alot like Forrest Gump, "Jenny... I think I made a mess on your robe..." .. lmao! :lol
    There were a few times after that where I was nervous, not ready or just trying too hard, and it hurt a little. It also took quite a while for him to last longer than 30 seconds. :eek: lol
    We learned to handle it all in good humor though, so that lightened the situation up a little and seemed to help us both get over the nervousness that sometimes can damn you from the very start. :)

19. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

Here's one for the guys:

How many of you had a hard time not coming too fast your first time? Is it really a hard thing to do? If you've masturbated before as an adolescent/young adult does that have some impact on how fast you'll cum the first time?

It seems to me that masturbation can allow you to learn how to control yourself as to when you feel yourself reaching the point of no return. Does it give you a bit of preparation for when you first have intercourse? Or is it a completely different feeling and much harder to control your climax?

Like I say, I don't want to rush things with my wife the first time. I don't want it to be painful for her, but I also would like it to last long enough for her to enjoy it.

Does anybody have any other suggestions as to how to prevent yourself from cumming too quickly your first time?

Thanks again,
    Cheers

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Back to the hurt like hell for the woman, I hurt my wife like hell her first time too. She was told it was going to hurt, and was tense, and it did hurt! My girth (yet again) didn't help. Second time was way better, it was totally different. I was experienced, she wasn't tense anymore, it was really good sex for a novice.

Singlemale, you're really confusing me, you haven't had sex after all! In any case, I've read taking time in masturbation is good practice, but I've only read it. As to sex, the physical sensations are more muted, a vagina is softer than a hand. The other sensations are tenfold different, the touch and taste and smell of your partner, her murmurs of pleasure, her movement matching yours. You can't compare real sex to masturbation, indeed real sex isn't anything you can prepare for, other than not to get overwrought but to be relaxed at the time so that you don't come in two thrusts!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.