[Ask a Girl] Your first time!!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Tuna227, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

A few weeks ago my younger Sister and I were hanging out and talking (we have no secrets we talk about everything lol) and she asked me what it's like when u cum in a girls mouth?? I looked at her a little confused and asked what she meant. She told me she was going to give her bf a blowjob and that this would be her first time ever sucking dick so she was nervous!!!

i wasn't sure how to explain!!!

So ladies Im would like to know the first time u ever sucked dick what did it feel like when the guy came in your mouth??

2. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Welp...
    If its her first bj I wouldn't recommend trying to swallow. The taste of cum is not appetizing (for some of us, and depends on the guys diet) if she can't handle textures and flavors well, she should ease into trying to swallow. For me I usually stuff it down my throat when he cums, simply because I don't want to taste it. Hope her gag reflex isn't sensitive.

Honestly, cum tastes like stomach acid to me....Bleh. Unless the guy is eating healthy and loads of citrus...it tastes rather sweet and much more easier to chug.

3. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

i have to disagree, i think cum tastes different depending on what my boyfriend eats. it tastes horrible when he drinks beer but more sweet with pineapples. his usual diet makes it just taste. i dont mind it or love it hahah.

but for your sister, i remember my first blowjob. i was drunk, haha, and he didnt cum in my mouth. but my first sober one when he did, i was scared. she just needs reassurance from her boyfriend about how shes doing. like i was completely nervous, and now i love sucking dick. itll grow on her.

for the taste, the first time it was odd. it wasnt like anyone told me. they said itd be gross, thick and nasty. she just needs to swallow it once it gets in her mouth, or do what mords said, stuff it in her throat so she doesnt taste it.

GOOD LUCK! :)

4. tiffers

tiffers Member

the first time a guy came in my mouth I almost puked, it was so disgusting! I only do it now if I have to. Good luck to her LMAO

5. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

Thank u for the replies!!!!

It's funny that's pretty much wur I told her lol. I said cum has many different tastes and textures that it may be kinda sweet and creamy like lol easy to slide down your throat or it can taste very salty and bitter and be very thick and kinda difficult to get down!!!

I told her that alot of women will deep throat it to avoid the taste that she should try to do that but since this is your first time sucking dick that u may not be able to so she should swallow as soon as she feels him the first shot lol

6. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

PHILLY PHILLY!!! I'm from there, lol

wow you guys must be incredibly close, I could see having this discussion with a sibling of the same sex.
    but honestly, and this depends on the guy....its something that will definitely trigger the gag reflex....because like normal sex, a guy has this need to be buried deep inside when he's cumming. So naturally assuming this will happen, she needs to somehow be expectant of a spurt or trickle of tremendous proportions to hit the back of her throat (which is hard to do). When you drink a beverage, you know the liquid is coming. And even when a guy tells you he's cumming, you have no control whatsoever over the speed and force or exact time at which its going to hit you. There's really no way to prepare for swallowing the first time. Let her know the taste is definitely acquired......

7. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

Yes we are close I love her to death and I would do anything for her.