[Ask a Guy] Your feelings the first time a girl touched your genitals?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Alexia29, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Alexia29

Alexia29 New Member

first time EVER happened. Maybe you were already hard or maybe not and maybe she lightly touched you there or full on grabbed you. What were you instant feelings there and then? be honest.

2. HazHardHat

Gold Member

BOING!!!!!! :p

3. HazHardHat

Gold Member

seriously though, I remember like a flood of breath coming out of my mouth, the feeling of another person's touch (and a very beautiful girl at that) slipping her hand into my pants was awesome. I remember my whole body almost jerked at the sensation. I actually got a blowjob out of it and I was pretty young to get one of those. Short answer, it felt pretty damn good ;-)

fairlthick, xtacy4 and PerfectPussy like this.
  4. PerfectPussy

Gold Member

:D

fairlthick and HazHardHat like this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Instant custard spill!

6. whybother

Gold Member

"Holy shit!!!! This is actually going to happen. I better make her cum firstborn cause who knows how long I will last"

phish, Amature and fairlthick like this.
  7. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I believe my exact words were, "What are you doing?"

(What? I was a clueless kid.)

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

We were 2 boys and 1 girl playing hide and seek and when she found us
    she kissed his dick first and my turn was coming. I was shy, nervous and wanted it, I would have preferred alone with her.
    She took it in her hand, I was too nervous to be hard. Just at the moment she was about to kiss it, someone knocked on the window from inside. We got caught and it was over, no repeats. I must have been 12.

Next time I was properly touched was with a prostitute, I loved being touched and thought FINALLY.
    I was all hard and nervous. When she gave me the BJ it was not that good though, she was not good and I was nervous, half hard and lasted a very short moment. I was 20 or 21 I think.

9. fairlthick

Gold Member

I know I was a very embarrassed, leaky little boy...;):rolleyes:

whybother likes this.
  10. biker061

Gold Member

as I recall (and this was long ago, early in the Nixon administration) I was hard from us making out and her touch was much gentler than my own. also pretty sure it ended with her hand covered in my cum. of course I returned the favor with my own to gets, too.

11. Amature

Gold Member

I had fingered my girlfriend at the time and was super worked up. She had me lie back and she took it into her soft warm hand and I got off really quick. I remember thinking how good it felt having her do it for me.

12. Brum23

Brum23 Member

Was on holiday and started making out with the girl, I was having a feel of her boobs, then I asked "what do you want to do now" and she replied "you to fuck me" I was 14 and was the first time I'd even kissed a girl. She pulled my underwear down and felt my dick, it was surreal as I didn't know what to do how to play it, and then all of a sudden I'd cum all over her hands she licked it off and then we started kissing again, didn't get sex though

whybother likes this.
  13. ozzie

ozzie Member

bloody hell do I ever. In a picture theatre in the back row. No idea what the film was about. I was 18

I actually had to ask her to stop for a bit. It was my first experience of 'edging'. Then i ejaculated anyway all over the front of my pants and i had to go home in the tram with a big wet spot.

John

14. danrb007

Gold Member

I was at camp making out with a girl on the trampoline. She put her hand inside my pants and I think I came as soon as I felt her hand touch my hard cock.

15. Hypersexual11

Gold Member

We had been dating a couple weeks. Some petting but she had only given me a quick feel, over my jeans. We were about to have sex the first time. I was nervous and a virgin. She had sex with one other guy. I was probing around assuming it would find its way. She touched my dick for the first time to guide it into her pussy.

16. Joboo6

Gold Member

My cousin would visit in the summers and for two summers in a row we explored each other's genitalia. She would slip into my bed at night and we would find places during the day to hide and she would read adult paperbacks out loud and we would fondle each other.
    I remember shaking when she would softly tickle my balls. Can't believe I never ejaculated, another girl took care of that in a movie theatre. We were in eighth grade on a field trip. I almost lost passed out.

17. Tron0

Gold Member

Never had woman touch my genitals.

18. johanconra

Gold Member

I was like "woo" but it wasn't anything like the people above, we already knew a lot about each other and it was the only good opportunity so I knew what was coming.

19. graydeck57

Gold Member

I was 14 or 15. She was rubbing my crotch thru my pants. She undid my belt and unzipped my fly. She reached her hand behind my tighty whites and started pulling on my hard cock. Shot my load in less than 15 seconds! Don't remember how I cleaned up but she give me another hand job later and it was a few minutes before I came.

danrb007 likes this.