Your Dildo...Yay or Nay?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BinghamtonNY, Mar 14, 2008.

1. BinghamtonNY

BinghamtonNY Member

We bought a dildo a little less than a year ago. My wife wanted one that looked lifelike, but at the last minute changed her mind in that she didn't want it looking TOO lifelike. She had dreams in the past of using one while sitting on a chair and giving me oral sex so when she saw that a suction-cup was a possible option, she immediately wanted that type.

She settled on a dildo advertised under the name Stormy's Favorite Dick. She's used it several times during foreplay and seemed fairly happy with it. However, she has two main issues. First, she mentioned that it was cold so we tried warming jel on it and also tried placing it in hot water to warm it up. Neither seemed to work particularly well.

The other problem is the suction cup. She hasn't tried sitting on it yet on a chair, but she tried using the suction cup and seems to think it's useless. I tried to get it to stick to almost anything and it didn't work.

What are your thoughts? Do you happen to have a realistic looking dildo with a suction cup that you'd recommend?

Thank you,
    Joe

2. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

wow...where is cowboy lover when you need her??!! ok, warming it up has always been a problem. My SO has had problems like that as well. We found out that warming oil works well. As far as the suction cup...at a loss there..

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

We don't have one with a suction cup, although the mental images that inspires are pretty hot! My wife has one (actually, two) of the Rabbit style vibrators, and she loves 'em. They wiggle and twist and have spinning beads...if I were a chick I sure think I'd like it. Mind-blowing, sheet-wrinkling, air-humping kinds of orgasms she has with them...check 'em out!

BD

4. MaxLong

MaxLong New Member

My gf loves the rabbit style too. Nothing with a suction cup though....

Have you tried wetting the cup before trying to stick it to something? Might hold a little better. Regarding warming it up... can't say that my gf has ever brought that issue up. What about running it under some warm tap water? You can wet the cup at the same time - two birds :)

5. shygirl

shygirl New Member

My husband got me a rabbit and the cyberskin passion cock from adam&eve's site. Theye are perfect. get the cyberskin one as it is the best.

6. DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere New Member

Glass didlo's warm up well. :brow

Now back to your regular discussion... :D