[Ask a Girl] Your Breasts

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by xdollface, Sep 29, 2011.

1. xdollface

xdollface New Member

Just curious as to how many ladies here are actually 100% comfortable with their breasts? If you know someone that's not, what kindof advice can you give them & are your breasts really the biggest focus for your man?

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I would imagine for some women, their breasts would be somewhat like how a man thinks of his cock.

I am fine with mine. You have what you have, unless you can afford to have surgery, you are pretty much stuck with them. So, enhance what you have with a bra or something like that..maybe that will make you feel better about the "outside" look of them anyway.

I believe that mine are not the main focus for T..but I could be wrong :eyes.

3. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

undefined

4. xdollface

xdollface New Member

I am fine with how they look from the ''outside'' though I am not sure how aggravated M gets because I am not always so willing to let him grab hold of 'em lol.

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Hi! I gotta say that I'm not 100% happy with mine. I used to be. When i was younger, I developed very early! I was a DD by age 15. So I was happy then. But then I started working out and marching (majorette) so I lost weight and my boobs. Boo. Im still a decent size but not as firm and stuff like before. What makes me feel better is that my hb still loves them, even tho he hooked up with me back then for my chest. And I still get compliments on them. That makes me feel better.

6. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Kids seem to ruin boobs, don't they? :eyes:eyes Sorry OP, just wanted to inject that.

Scott37 likes this.
  7. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Haha. Yes they do. Prego boobs were good, just not afterwards.

8. xdollface

xdollface New Member

LOL I'll say... I had twins in June! But M still loves me the same :)

9. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Agreed with the kids ruining boobs :p But oh well it was all worth it!

My boobs went up 2 sizes when I got pregnant with my first when I stopped breast feeding that's where I lost the weight first down a size lol

second baby gained 2 sizes then afterwards went back down one..

I didn't really like the boob size increase because it felt way too unnatural especially when playing sport.. plus walking around with wet patches from leakage wasn't cool LOL

So I guess you can say After children I have gone up two sizes that said the elasticity has decreased and they are no longer "perky" as they were prior to children.

Now to answer that question do I like my boobs? Not very much, no. I like a good bra that can make them look good .. but once you unclasp the back bam! saggy town

Advice.. to women that don't like their boobs.. get a nice bra :)

10. xdollface

xdollface New Member

Agreed about the bra.. but it doesn't help the bedroom situation. :/

11. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Yeah :(

12. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

So if I may speak for my wife, she had 36b when we met but wanted bigger. I liked how responsive they were to touch, they weren't floppy and she had nice firm nipples and I think I'd say her aeriola were nickle sized. She could practically orgasm from playing with them.

When she got implants, it did a lot for her confidence and it was a turn-on for me too. She got full 36d size. They weren't natural looking, but that wasn't anything that bothered us. Her frame meant there was always a gap between them. They were saline, they were more firm than natural. They could be TF but we only did that a couple times early on. She also became much less sensitive.

We had 2 kids, she tried pumping for the first but that lasted less than a week. They did get a little bigger, but she never became saggy.

Last year one of the implants leaked and deflaed, she had the other drained but we haven't had the bags removed. She's now pretty much the size she was before, they don't droop or sag. She's regained a lot of her feeling. I think she's happier with her smaller size now, I think she came to not like the attention she got from being 36d.

Speaking for myself, I'm happier now... She's more sexual without the implants now. And I think that her attitude has always been more appetizing to me than her size.

13. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

On this point, I wanted to disagree some. I might be an anomaly, but I buy bras for my wife and when I buy, I try to buy comfort for her and looks for myself. I like seeing my wife in her underwear and would enjoy watching her on top of me in a nice bra. She always takes it off. I like feeling her skin against mine too, and too often she is unnecessarily self conscious and wants it dark.

What has worked well is that I've gotten her to wear a shelf bra and open crotch panties... My understanding is the shelf bra doesn't work as well if you're over a C cup though.

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Actually it does very much!
    Even knowing how they look naked it is exciting to see a partner looking a slightly different shape and that's what gets you into the bedroom in the first place.
    So girls do not underestimate the positives of a good sexy bra :)

15. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Mine lost their elasticity due to getting big from being full then empty after a feed... I breast fed my two boys for long periods of time.. 16 months for the first and 18 months with my second.. Also maternity bras don't have the greatest support.. I had to go with cheaper options with them because I needed a lot since they would get wet all the time so I went through like 2 a day. So sadly I have pretty saggy boobs :(

Probably why I like having sex with the light off... and I also try to hold them so they don't look weird.. man this revelation really makes me not want to have sex again...

16. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Er.... then maybe my point missed, for which the blame probably lies with me for not having made it well.

So at the risk of sticking my foot in my mouth again, by the time you are at a point where this is an issue you presumably have a man. So with that assumption in mind, I would reiterate that if you feel the need to be shaped a bra is in my opinion nice to see in the bedroom. But that's not the main point.

My bigger point is that by the time someone has been with you through initial attraction, child birth and breastfeeding, they've been with you long enough that their attraction is based on more intangible things like attitude. Attitude can do more for sexuality than body shape.

I'd suggest that if you're worried about being a turn-on, then focus more on how you move than what you move, and keep the lights on so he can see the look in your eyes.

17. Moon

Moon New Member

I love my breasts, they're like old friends, yes they sag and they've changed shape and size with child bearing / feeding, but that means they have helped me bring 5 of my worlds most amazing people into existence lol.

A woman's body will often tell you her life story, breasts play a part in that too, I love playing, handling and sucking them, as does my partner.

18. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I like my breasts except for the fact that they are both different sizes and they like to change shape a lot. I don't really get self conscious about them though. I figure I can either like them or hate them but they're not going to change.

19. PhX_AZ_SWM_1972

PhX_AZ_SWM_1972 New Member

I think for most guys, we don't even notice the "imperfections" girls see with their breasts. We just want to see some nekkid bewbs!

20. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

i love my partner's breasts, end of!!!!