Your average love- my first erotic story.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Godiva, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Godiva

Godiva Member

Thought i'd write one quickly, it's kinda really reaslistic and boring...haha, but i dunno, lets pop my erotica cherry!

I don't like it so bash it as much as you like but if it did have an effect, let me know and I might write more ;)

Also, this is aimed to a female audience. :)

"Youre average love"

As I walked home from uni I could hardly concentrate. All day I hadn’t gotten that image of you out of my head. You asleep next to me, nearly naked, in all your glory. Your dewy skin, and stubble, that little bit longer than it was yesterday. And your lips; one gently resting against the other. But most imbedded in my memory, the expectant bulge in your boxer briefs as you dreamed blissfully. I couldn’t bare to wake you, so I quietly got dressed while watching you closely for movement, and then had to leave because I was nearly late for uni.

I hurredly walked home, excited to seduce you, ignoring the tingling and moistness I had already began to feel below. Recalling all our previous nights romps as I walked was difficult to keep a straight face. I would tighten impulsively at the most passionate scenes replayed in my head.

I finally arrived at the apartment and released a sigh as I entered the room. I shut the door behind me fanning down my face from the sweat of the hot day, but I wasn’t tired just yet. I went into the kitchen and whisked up a quick salad with a side of chicken breast and lay it on the table, knowing you would arrive home shortly, starving mad.

I hastily made my way to the shower, letting the warm water rush over my skin, using my hands to sensually spread the suds down my breasts and over my tummy to my trimmed landing strip. I cleaned tenderly and thoroughly at my petals to make sure they would taste nice for you, and then ran some shampoo through my hair and rinsed all the suds from my skin and hair so it would taste sweet. Turning off the tap I heard you enter the apartment. I quickly called out a hello and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. I had wanted to wear something special but a towel would have to do. I exited the bathroom to see your face, glistening too from sweat from your hard day. You took one look at me and smiling in gratitude and let out a chuckle.

“I’m so lucky” you sad biting your lip and shaking your head. I giggled.
    “Eat up!” as we sat down I ran my foot up your leg, higher and higher, not that you needed much more encouragement. We ate our meal faster than we should have and then I poured us some water and set it by the bed while you ran into the bathroom to freshen up. Hydration is important.
    Before long you entered the room too, covered in crystal droplets all over your chest. I stood up from the bed taking in your fresh smell and sopping locks draped over your forehead. The towel around your hips didn’t hide much of the bulge twitching below it.

You weren’t smiling as I unwrapped my towel slowly and lay it down on the bed behind me, not taking my eyes off yours. The intensity in your eyes as you made your way to my face with your hands holding the back of my neck, kissing me deeply and passionately, showed how badly you needed me too.

You pushed me backwards to dominate me, but I wouldn’t have that. I wanted you, not the other way around. I grabbed your shoulders and maneuvered my legs around your waist and got you to lay on your back. Your chest looked too tasty to leave, so I lowered my head slowly and licked you dry from your shower. The water was sweet. As I ran my tongue al over your chest, nipping here or there, you would gasp. You moaned as I let a tongue play over your nipple, flicking the hardened tip with fervor.

You grabbed my head and pulled me to your lips breathing your hot breath in my mouth. We panted in our embrace, your arms pushing my body closer to yours, my breasts pressed up against you, warm and soft. Your hands ran up my front to cup my breast and gently fondle my nipples as I gasped through our kiss.

You rolled us over and put your knees between mine and slowly splayed my legs apart. I couldn’t kiss you anymore and released a moan throwing my head back as your cock lightly stroked past my lips. I dug my nails in your back, remembering how long I waited for this. I pulled you closer to me.

Instead you lowered your head down, to tease me, and planted kisses down my chest, to my tummy and lower, nuzzling my short fuzz as you made your way lower still. Slowly you breathed your hot breath on my lips and I tried to squirm closer to you, and felt the cool intake of breath. The change in temperatures was torturing me. But then you slowly planted a kiss over my button and I twitched inside as my hands grasped onto the bed sheets in anticipation.

Again I felt the prickles of your stubble tantalite my sensitive skin tenderly scratching an itch that had been wanting to be scratched all day. My breathing got heavier as you slowly ran your tongue down my lips, slowly playing at the entrance of my pleasure.

My face began to contort in desire as the muscles in my body tightened and my breath quickened. My moans grew louder and more frustrated. I wanted you, now. But I loved to be teased, but you knew that. Just before you got me too close you pulled away and grabbed at the base of your hard and throbbing cock guiding yourself into me and started to slowly penetrate me as I lay shaking on the bed sighing in relief.

Then you started to move.

Slowly at first and then faster until I couldn’t hold off anymore and released my orgasm, holding you tight, rhythmically sending my waves and wetness down your length and onto the bed as I moaned in pleasure. I immediately reached for your face and kissed you passionately and slow as you continued to get more riled up and moved faster and faster.

This was a sure way to get me on my second orgasm, and you to your first. Keeping the steady rhythm you continued to thrust deep inside me, it feeling more and more tantalizing with each thrust. Before much longer you came inside me as I felt your heat cover me from the inside. And then I was set off, and our bodies rocked together as we both gently fell from our highs. You wrapped your arms around me and whispered your love. And we drifted off into a blissful dream.

The end

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

nicely done! definately write more...

3. Godiva

Godiva Member

Thank you. It's not entirely my style, I dunno why i thought to choose a boring scenario!

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

well i read thru the whole thing...and i think i may have a.d.d....so thats sayin' something...lol. Really tho, u should write again...ya done good!!

5. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

Very nice...I echo the sentiments above...please write more. ;)

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well, that gave me a hard on and if that was meant for a female audience then I want to know more......a lot more!

7. Godiva

Godiva Member

Really guys? Wow... haha. I really don't like it, it didn't get me excited at all to write, but it did make me fuzzy happy, i guess...haha.

Once upon a time that was my daily routine. *le sigh*

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

And, and...........................continue s'il vous plait!

9. Godiva

Godiva Member

well, it's not my daily "root"ine anymore is it? It's more like my fortnightly routine... >.<