Younger guy.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by tabbytabby, Aug 10, 2013.

1. tabbytabby

tabbytabby New Member

I've been thinking about this for awhile now, but I'm really wanting to have it off with a younger guy, (I dont mean illegal) just someone younger and naive to sex.

One of my biggest fantasies is to get on top of a guy and ride him. I want to do it as fast as I can, just forcing my hips down on him untill he is about to cum.

Then I want to stop and just slow it down, I'd keep doing this for a good 10 minutes or so before i'd finally flip over and let him fuck me doggy to finish me off.

I've had this fantasy for a long time now, a virgin would be idea, but anyone who was naive to it would be better.

This isa different fantasy to my usual ones as 90% of the time, I want to be dominated and have done ever since I was young.

yahnro likes this.
  2. teamster145

Gold Member

Wish I was younger. :)

3. CaramelLady

I believe you will have a lot of men here wishing they could help fulfill your fantasy. Hello and welcome to SF

4. TonyMe

TonyMe Member

Im 28 I hope that would help you can check out my pics thread if your curious.
    and welcome to the forum aswell hun :p

5. NorCalMan

NorCalMan New Member

I was seventeen when I first had sex with my then girlfriend. We were caught in the act once by here older half-sister who was a 35+ yr. old nurse. She sat us down and explained how foolish we were for not using protection. She purchased condoms for us and actually showed us how to properly use them – She was so cool! A year or so later, I ran into her at a bar party – ended up at her apartment and she completely seduced me. She was an animal in bed – complete domination and did things to me no woman has ever done to me since. I was so intimidated by her I went out of my way to make sure I never ran into her again!

6. yahnro

yahnro Active Member

I still think about this a lot makes me horny every time :)