you wanted news from my son???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by christ1220, Jun 12, 2007.

1. christ1220

christ1220 New Member

Hi crowd!

Last tuesday(june 5th) we had a surprise!! a famous NHL player came to our room to see my son !! It was Alex Kovalev from the Montreal Canadiens! He's a little bit special has a player but as a men he is great!! He made my little boy laugh, he took the time to sit beside him on his hospital bed but i forgot to take some pics !!! i was so surprised!!

next day(wednesday) june 6 SURGERY TIME 11h46 a.m.
    everything went well!!!!! they took some skin from his belly because they didnt want to take it from his feet because he wasnt gonna be able to walk for a week or so. We hope that this time it will work for the best !! :yell the skin gonna live !!!!!!

Friday morning june 9 good news for us !!
    they decided that we could have a little weekend vacation from the hospital !! after a month there it was very welcome! back to hospital on tuesday night to be ready for wednesday morning where they gonna open the cast to see if the skin lived or died.
    during this vacation we took our older girl and my little men to the movies !! Shrek 3 was their choice so thats was it that we saw. so great weekend we had. now its finish
    back to reality and back to the hospital for another stretch!!

tuesday june 12 10h52p.m.
    tomorow morning will be a great day(i hope so). they gonna look at my son's hand and they gonna see that the skin is living and it will work and we are gonna live that hospital for good !!! i will give some news on thursday night!!! till then keep on rockin'

Christ1220

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Glad to hear you are in such good spirits! And what a treat!! - Alex Kovalev!! I'm not too versed on Hockey. but I know that it meant so much to your son.

Thanks for the update, and keep us posted.
    Thinking of your family... :grouphug

3. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Thats cool that Alex Kovalev. I bet your son was excited.
    Im glad to hear he is doing well. A vaca from the hospital was prob your best vaca ever. Best wishes to your son and family.

4. christ1220

christ1220 New Member

great friday night news!!!

we are out of the hospital !!! we will never sleep there anymore !! it was the last time !! after 5 weeks there its a real liberation to be out !!! everything's under control for my son its seems that the skin they put in is palm is alive !!

thanx everybody for the support you gave me to pass through this very hard time !!!!

Christ1220
    xxx
    xx
    x

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

6. Bella

Gold Member

Glad to hear everything is going well! :cheer
    How cool - Alex Kovalev!! :)
    I'm not a big hockey fan, but that had to be just awesome!!
    :woohoo
    Thank you for keeping us up-to-date!! :)
    Keeping you all in my thoughts,
    ~Bella

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date on your precious boy's recovery. He is lucky to have a dad like you, one that cares so much. Please continue to let us know how's he's progressing.