You used what??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by PlayfulTip, Mar 16, 2011.

1. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

Being on this forum has brought back so many distant memories for me, some good and some bad. I do remember being a horny teenage girl having to make do with whatever I could find to masturbate. I used to hump pillows while reading my uncle's playboys but I wanted something inside me.

I used carrots, spoon handles, hairbrush handles, and I had a specific pink highlighter that I used as old faithful. That's all I can remember for now.

Anyone else use crazy household items to get your rocks off as a kid?

2. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

As a guy I never used random items to masturbate. :p
    But I did learn to do it with both my right and left hands.

3. PlayfulTip

PlayfulTip New Member

Ah, ambidextrous! That way you can eat and masturbate at the same time.

4. Woody81

Woody81 Member

Much like Mr. Spair never used objects. And once I learned to use my other hand... well, to a 12 year old boy that's like finding the promise land. :D

5. Trond

Gold Member

I did the exact same thing :lol. I created a fake pussy from the folds of some soft pillows and bedsheets. I was thinking about pulling out and cumming on some paper tissue, but I couldn't stop (the pillows were very soft, and the Playmate of the month was very delicious:p). It was a mess to clean up. I was planning on blaming it on the dog, but luckily no one asked. :)

6. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

Cant really think of "items" I used other than humping pillows, beside that just my hands, but like you said, you being a horney teenaged girl, I do recall some years back when I was dating a girl in high school, some of the conversations we had. She had to be the horniest female I have ever been with. I recall her telling my about being so horney that she used a tampon dipped in eye contact solution (extremely slippery) was why she said she used that combonation. Hair brush handles, vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, banannas, basically anything she felt safe inserting in her I believe was one way she put it.

7. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

when i was a horny 15yr old my mom had this hair clip thing that was like 4 inches long and formed like an inch and a half circle that was spring loaded, so it would open then close when released, it had like 4 fingers that were padded....so you get the picture. this thing plus lotion was the best time i ever had...

also one thing i was really embarrassed about at that age was that the first time i ever came i vibrated my self to it, yes i did, no it was not a vibrator.it was an electric back massager that my dad had.it had four evenly spaced ball that vibrated and fit perfectly between my dick and balls, felt so good and would make me cum with out doing any work.i remember i used to sneak in their room and take it to watch midnight girls gone wild infomercials. lol horny me!

8. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

Not sure how it all works, but a friend of mine confided in me that she often uses a food processor.

9. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

WTF?? maybe vibrations???