You, me and this dirty sink.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by RedVenus, Jul 20, 2012.

1. RedVenus

RedVenus New Member

This a short one, let me know what you think. Or don't, and just enjoy it.

This was the sort of thing that couldn’t be explained. It was an act that personified pleasure in it’s most aggressive form. Something that could never be recreated only remembered. Oh did the memory remain clear.
    He didn’t ask her, or even give her the slightest inclination of what he intended. He was used to getting what he wanted, and he wanted the jeans that clung to her legs, the sleeveless shirt that accentuated her breasts. He wanted the golden hair drawn up in an untidy pony tail and he wanted the sweat sliding down her body. How unaware she was. She made for the single bathroom, far too small, far too public but most of all far too undignified, it was perfect.
    He made a quick survey of the area, the virtually abandoned gas station had no inquisitive eyes at the moment and so took the opportunity. She reached for the handle, her wrist was snatched and her whole body was pushed backwards into the room. At first she was surprised, but quickly accepted as her excitement dominated her fear and morals. He hoisted her onto the sink and tore at her tightly buttoned jeans. Her open mouth pressed all over him, beckoning him.
    “Did you-” her words were spaced by his mouth greeting hers in a most forceful way. “Lock the door?”
    “No” at his reply she moaned, sucking his lower lip. The impact wouldn’t have been as great had he replied otherwise. He’d never felt her so moist and in turn aroused him further. She tilted her head back with her mouth open wide yet no sound came. Her fingers curled into his shoulders. His thrusting was brought with much force and kept her back to the wall even when he retracted. He kept one hand at her hips and the other busy at her chest. He loved it when she was like this, so desperate and wild with him. Depending on the setting, she would beg for him and lose her strict persona.
    “I’m ready” Her breath was short and slurred with the sound of pleasure. He felt her muscles tighten which made his release and drove him to thrust violently into her. It wasn’t long after until her resolution came and this time she let the sound out. “FUCK YES!” She grit her teeth and let the air rush out of her mouth. She slammed her fist hard on the wall behind her. Her whole body wilted onto and she kissed his shoulder. Sitting in the damp sink and looking at the dingy walls leaning in his chest there was a strange but very comfortable feeling.

2. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Fuck yes!!!!!!!!

3. DoctorMcNasty

DoctorMcNasty New Member

Tell me this actually happened.

Even if it didn't. Don't ruin it for me.