[Ask a Girl] you like massages

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Mar 23, 2013.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

hey ladies, do you think its a good thing to have a nice relaxing massage from a nice man, husband, partner, as a form of foreplay.......Or just a massage....Is it a turn etc

Reason Im asking is that woman I assume do not get turned on like us blokes, We rise to the occasion pretty much instantly and wanna dip it..!!

But now Im understanding woman need more!!......Whats yer views on massages, does it turn you on, etc etc.....Love to hear your views

2. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Massive turn on for me, never had a massage at a spa for that very reason! Get some nice massage oils with jasmine or ylang ylang in and enjoy xx

3. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

I think men in general forget about all that kinda stuff dont they, Woman I think like massages, much forplay etc, its not all about sex really is it

4. Bunnyx

Gold Member

A massage is nice and relaxing :) And I love to be teased a bit during them, only from my boyfriend though obviously. They're definitely a turn on.

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

This is something I do at least once a week for the wife. Full body massage, typically time it to an hour.

Guys, if want to please your woman, here's something very simple that works. Not only is the action itself quite relaxing and having overall health benefits, the after effects can be quite good as well. Here you've relaxed your partner, you've soothed her, and you've basically been having foreplay with her for the last hour. A woman's orgasms will come much easier if she's in a good state of relaxed mind and body.

6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I NEVER get a massage that lasts longer than ten minutes :(

It feels great, and to be honest there's some very nice sensual videos of a gal getting a full body massage (and other areas as well :)) before any other kind of play is initiated. Watching it turns me on so much!!!

Now only to get my SO or the right guy in the future to give me such an experience :p

7. rileyjane

I love a massage very relaxing and great foreplay.. If he is sitting on me while i am laying on my back and i can feel his balls huge turn on... Nice way to start out!! I also love gving him one in returne.. Sitting on him naked full body massage. Its great!!

8. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

We try to do it once a week. My wife will usually take a bath after the kids are asleep the. Come in for some relaxation and fun!

9. sabian

sabian New Member

They are great!! I love em.. It does seem to always lead to great sex!! My favorite is to give them... Nude of coarse. lol.lol. But I could rub and message all night..

Soooo.if your in need of one and don't mind nude ... I will help ya out!!!

10. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

I love giving a woman a massage, the longer the better, as long as you make it more teasing as you progress. And make sure you have candles, music and oils and you're in for a good night.

11. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

I think its much more meaningful to both give massages to each other, the build up to ephemeris

12. SWOJLO

Gold Member

One of our best investments as a couple has been a quality massage table. Then, we bought a chair as well. I enjoy studying new techniques and my wife LOVES to be the practice subject. I relax while giving, she relaxes while receiving. win win.

13. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I always give my wife a massage after her long days or nights at work at her request. Will usually do it when she's in bed and wants to unwind before bed, so it helps her relax and destress. Sometimes I wish I could get one in return...especially after a long day, but the wife always comes first.

14. SWOJLO

Gold Member

I am with you Surreal. I believe that return massage's and Unicorns have about the same occurrence frequency, but I guess there are worse things in life.

15. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Like they say...a happy wife is a happy life...

16. SWOJLO

Gold Member

AMEN to that

17. Godiva

Godiva Member

Massages might make me love u while ur doing it and hate you when you stop, and if u do it long enough ill be asleep.
    That's my 2 cents, lol.
    Love em! Not remotely close to a turn on, the exact opposite, relaxing and soothing.